List of Best Schools of Mumbai:
The financial hub of the country gives wings to many people. The city of Mumbai turns many a dreams into reality when it comes to hard work. The city attracts hordes of people from all over to knock on its doors for opportunities, as a result Mumbai is one of the most densely populated cities of India. A booming population demands good education and facilities mandatory for healthy living. Mumbai has exceptional schools with remarkable facilities and infrastructure.
Here is a list of best schools in Mumbai:
- Dhirubhai Ambani International School (DAIS) – Established in 2003 for three consecutive years DAIS has been ranked the No.1 school. Its IB Diploma graduates are accepted by 140 leading universities worldwide, with many students receiving scholarships.
Address: Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
Annual Fee : till class 7 – Rs. 1,25,000/-
Class 8 to 10 – Rs. 1,33,000/- (ICSE)
Class 8 to 10 – Rs. 3,20,000/- (IGCSE)
Class 11 and 12 – Rs. 6,25,000/- (IB)
- THE CATHEDRAL & JOHN CANNON SCHOOL: Founded in 1860, the essence of this school lies in its heritage. IT enabled classrooms, music and out studies and a huge library of 35,000 books.
Address: 6, Purshottamdas Thakudas Marg
- Campion School: Founded in 1943, this school now boasts of e-learning upto class 10 (ICSE), with annual fee of Rs. 70,000/-
Address: Coopergate Road, Fort
- Sulochanadevi Singhania School: It was founded in the year 1968, the school has global curriculum. The basic philosophy of this school is broad vision and incorporating skills set in everyday life of the student.
Address: JK Gram, Thane (west)
Board Class 10th (ICSE) / Class 12th (ISC)
Fees : Rs. 30,000/-
- Jamnabai Narsee School: It was established in the year 1970, the school is governed by the Narsee Monjee Educational Trust. For the past 12 years, this school has been hosting a sports meet for differently abled children. It focuses on academics competence and developing life skills through sports. Performing arts, community focus and leadership training.
Address: JVPD, Vile Parle
Boards – Class 10 (ICSE/IGCSE/NIOS)
Class 12 (ISC/IB)
- Bombay Scottish School: The Scottish Missionaries established the Scottish Female Orphanage in the year 1897. In year 1976, the name was changed to Bombay Scottish School. This school excels at sports, art, craft, music, gymnastics, holiday workshops along with the best education.
Address: Veer Savarkar Marg, Mahim
Boards : Class 10 (ICSE)
Class 12 (ISC)
- JB Petit High School for Girls: I was established in the year 1860, this school is a recipient of International School Award from the British Council for the International Dimension in its curriculum.
Address: Maharishi Dadhichi Marg, Fort
Board : Class 10 (ICSE)
- Mary’s School: It was established in the year 1864 as an orphanage St. Mary’s was s opened to students later on as a school. Azim Premji, Zubin Mehta and Boman Irani are among its famed alumni. It has one of the largest campuses in South Mumbai with two sports grounds.
Board : Class 10 (ICSE)
Fee : Rs. 43,000/-
- RN Podar School: The school was set up in the year 1998. Their first CBSE batch of class 10 and class 12 graduated in 2003-04. This school has formally implemented the flipped classroom learning model.
Address: Santacruz (w)
Board : Class 12 (CBSE)
Fees : Rs. 59,780 to Rs. 1,60,050 (depends on class)
- Podar International School: Founded in the year 1927, this school went completely digital in 2015 with the implementation of e-learning. iPads are being used by students along with 3D technology. This school gets highest rating for its academic rigor, value for money and efficient teaching faculty.
Address: Saraswati Road, Santacruz
Board : Class 10 (IGCSE)
Class 12 (IB A-level)
Fees : Rs. 1,38,000/-
The deciding factors these days for schools are the boards (SSC/CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE/IB), curriculum, teaching faculty, fees, infrastructure, extra-curricular activities, safety, international exposure and so on. The best schools of Mumbai top the ranking charts across India to make a name for themselves.