List of Best Schools In Lucknow:
Lucknow was the seat of power and still remains so being the capital of the largest state of the Republic of India. Over the years, Lucknow has evolved from a lackluster city to a bustling one with economic and social growth. The educational advancements by its best schools have set benchmarks across the country in boards for class 10th and 12th. Lucknow also boasts of some of the best colleges in the country.
Here is a list of best schools in Lucknow:
- Seth M.R. Jaipuria School: Founded in 1992, this co-educational ICSE board school has three campuses in Lucknow. Its classroom teaching involves discussion with the students, PowerPoint presentations, and Smart Class Program. It offers physical training, drill, athletics, gymnastics, boxing, and various other games for the all round development of students. The school also has a half Olympic size and toddler pool well-equipped with showers and changing rooms.
Address: Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar
Phone: +91-522-2391660, +91-8009858887
- Cathedral School: The school aims at providing all-round development for students and nurturing them to become worthy citizens of the country. It is affiliated to the CBSE and its medium of instruction is English.
Address: Hazratganj Lucknow
Phone: 0522-2626897, 6568001
- St Francis School: Founded in 1885, it is an only boy’s school. Co-curricular activities such as debates, dramatics, music, art, productive works, electronics, food craft, are given equal importance. The school has Air Wing of the NCC. The school’s swimming pool has a trained coach and a lifeguard and sports like hockey, football, and cricket, basketball and volleyball courts.
Address: Shahnajaf Rd, Hazratganj, Lucknow,
Phone: +91 522-2623712
- City Montessori School: It is the largest school by the Guinness Book of World Records in 2010-11.The school follows ICSE curriculum. It has state of the art laboratories equipped with all the necessary scientific tools and a well-maintained swimming pool.
Address: 12 Station Road, Lucknow
Phone: 2638738/606/483, 2637655/691/658
- La Martiniere School: It is one of the most prestigious schools in India, founded in 1845 and has two separate campuses for girls and boys. Its medium of instruction is English and is affiliated to the CISCE, ICSE, and ISC. The school has several in-house clubs that promotes co-curricular student activities. The school promotes games like golf, basketball, and badminton.
Address: La Martiniere College,Lucknow
Phone: +91-9454469226, 0522-3225167
- Sainik School: Established in 1960, the school offers military-oriented training to its students with the aim of developing future defense cadets ready to serve the nation. In over 26 years of its existence, the school has sent 299 cadets to the NDA. The government of Uttar Pradesh offers subsidy on fees for its students. The school only admits boys and follows the CBSE curriculum. It medium of instruction is English. Games and physical training is compulsory for every pupil.
Address: N.H- 25, Kanpur Road, Sarojini Nagar,Lucknow
Phone: 0522 247 6263
- Seth Anandram Jaipuria School: Established in the year 1974 in Kanpur, it has now extended its branch to Lucknow. The school has designed a comprehensive set of co-curricular activities with the aim of providing holistic development of a child.
Address: Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Sector-D, Pocket-3, Sushant Golf City, Shaheed path, Lucknow-226002
Phone: +91 9721081098
- Loreto Convent School: The school offers its students moral education along with intellectual, emotional, and spiritual development. The school admits only girl students. It is affiliated to the CISCE.
Address: 99, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Lucknow
Phone: 0522 223 7222, 8009881030
- City International School: It is Lucknow’s first international school. It is affiliated with the CBSE. English is its medium of instruction. The school runs DEVI School providing education to pupils belonging to those who are not economically privileged. It also holds special classes on Saturdays for students who want to pursue subjects and sports apart from that compulsory in the curriculum.
Address: Manas Enclave, Off Picnic Spot Road, Munshi Pulia, Indira Nagar, Lucknow
Phone: +91 760 782 09 63 / 923 566 27 06
- Rani Laxmi Bai School: It has around 10 branches across Lucknow and was founded by Jaipal Singh in 1979. 6 of its branches follow the CBSE curriculum while 2 branches are affiliated to the UP board and the others are recognized by the UP government. Professional guidance is provided by the department of inspection.
Address: C-Block, Indira Nagar, Lucknow
Phone: 0522- 2344704/705
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Hal School: Started in 1974 in Lucknow, the school promotes all round development of students. English is its medium of instruction and provides co-education and follows the CBSE curriculum.
Address: HAL, Faizabad Road, Lucknow
Phone: +91-9919109207, +91-9415459459, +91-9415793634
- Army School: Started with the aim of providing quality education to the kids of army personnel, the school is one of the best in Lucknow. It is affiliated to the CBSE and follows the Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation system from classes I to X.
Address: S.P. Marg, Near Topkhana Bazar, Lucknow
Phone: +91-522-2483017, 0522-2296929, 0522-2482996 (Principal’s Office)
These best schools in Lucknow are reputed and well known for their dedicated staff, expansive student friendly infrastructure and facilities.