List of Best Schools Ghaziabad:
Though Ghaziabad is a part of the much larger state of Uttar Pradesh, it breathes in the air of Delhi NCR. Ghaziabad is like a suburb that has been thriving since ages and has finally been swallowed by Delhi. Yet it maintains a distinct identity of its own. Ghaziabad is an industrial town sharing its borders with Delhi and much of the population lives in this belt. With population comes the need for basic amenities which includes education. A respectable school with good infrastructure and activities is what each parent looks for when wanting to put their children in schools. Ghaziabad has some very good schools in its kitty when it comes to providing an all-round development of the kids.
Here is a list of best schools in Ghaziabad:
- It is the only school to feature in the Top 8 schools in Ghaziabad city. It’s a co-educational school affiliated to the CBSE. From nursery to 5th standard, the school follows an informal assessment with less emphasis on rote learning. The School has invested in interactive boards in every classroom and laptop for teachers for an enhanced teaching-learning process. The school provides an activity room for yoga, career cell, and activity rooms for theater, photography, and sculpture. The sports infrastructure includes a turf cricket pitch; three practice pitches a lawn tennis court, and splash pool.
Address: Site No. – 3, Near Uttam Toyota, Meerut Road, Meerut Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad
Phone: 95120-2712236, 0120- 2711399
- Uttam School for Girls is an English medium, an all-girls school founded by the Uttam Charitable Trust. It is a CBSE affiliated school offering classes from Kindergarten to 12th standard. It uses iDisoveri’s XSEED program that promotes inquiry-based learning in children. The smart boards in the spacious classroom support high academic learning. The sports section is equipped with a golf course, gym, skating rink, athletic tracks, and swimming pool.
Address: B Block Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad
Phone: +91-120-2753444, 2782608, 2702062
- Gurukul the School
- It is a part of the Gurukul Education Society. The curriculum is planned meticulously, keeping the age group of the students and their mental levels in mind. Gurukul, the school, has four blocks, catering to the different needs of learners- the Primary Block, the Senior Block, the Activity block and the Administrative block. The music room is furnished with surround systems and acoustic foam panels to help the little Beethoven master their skills.The state-of-art library has a magnanimous collection of more than 20,000 resource books, magazines, and journals.
Address: NH-24, Near Dasna Railway Crossing, Ghaziabad
- DLF Public School was established with the vision of creating socially responsible global citizens. This co-educational school offers education from pre-nursery to 12th standard. DLF Public School has state-of-art computer and science laboratories. Its sports facilities include a lawn tennis ad badminton court, a cricket ground, and an ice skating rink.
Address: Sector -II, Rajendra Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad
Phone: 0120-2899258, 0120-2632490-91
- Paul’s Academy
- It provides classes from pre-nursery to class XII. The school follows ICSE curriculum. The facilities include Digital classrooms, Well-stocked library, Computer and science laboratories, Indoor and outdoor games like basketball, cricket, football, Art and painting classes, Music, dance, theater classes.
Address: Sec- 9, Raj Nagar,Ghaziabad
Phone: 0120 2829466
- The Holy Child is an all-girls convent school renowned for its academic and sports achievements and offers classes from pre-primary to 12th standard. It has the largest library in Ghaziabad with more than 16,000 books. It has clubs and program to inculcate the spirit of social service in the students. The school provides facilities for volleyball, basketball, and athletics.
Address: 3-B, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad
- Bal Bharati Public School
- It is co-educational, a senior secondary school affiliated to the CBSE. The pre-primary level of BAL Bharati School follows the Montessori Method of teaching. The school promotes co-curricular activities like elocution, drama, sculpture, dance, quiz and music. The school has three blocks, four lawns, and a huge playground. All classes are equipped with Educomp’s Smart Class. It has a multi-facility recording studio with the latest equipment, a multi-purpose hall, and well-equipped labs.
Address: Post Office Chander Nagar, Ghaziabad
- Amity International School offers education from nursery to senior secondary level. The sprawling, 16-acre campus of Amity International School has two eco-friendly buildings with 57 well-ventilated rooms. It has four different laboratories for science subject, math, computer and a Montessori lab. The Sports facilities include a basketball court, a large field for outdoor games like hockey, aerobics, football and two cricket pitches.
Address: HS-1, Sector 6, Vasundhara Yojana, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad
- Khaitan Public School
- It is a co-educational, English Medium school offers classes from pre-nursery to the toddler level. The junior wing of the Khaitan Public School follows XSEED, and the primary wing follows the International Primary Curriculum. The classrooms are equipped with interactive boards. It has a computerized library. There’s even a 7-acre sports complex with four practice courts, two cricket pitches, three lawn tennis and three synthetic basketball courts.
Address: Sector 5, Rajendra Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad
- Seth Anandram Jaipuria School offers classes from primary to XII. The school has multimedia-enabled classrooms with interactive smart boards and projectors. It has a well-equipped library, laboratories for science, math, social studies, and computer. It also has an Atal Tinkering lab to encourage students interested in technology and innovations. It has various indoor and outdoor sports such as basketball, football, cricket, and tennis.
Address: Sector 14, Vasundhara, Block B, Ghaziabad
Phone: +91 120 4179300, 4179304
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
These are based on popular ratings, infrastructure, school level, management and many other facilities. These best schools in Ghaziabad provide quality based education, good environment and dedicated staff to guide the children towards a brighter future.