Best Rheumatologist in Delhi:
Rheumatism is no longer used by doctors, instead, it is now referred to as musculoskeletal diseases. These affect the bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, and muscles of your body. The symptoms involved are usually a pain in the joints, inflammation in the joint or affected area or loss of motion in joints or joints. There are more than 200 rheumatic diseases that fall in the category.
Rheumatic disorders include Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Lupus, Spondyloarthropathies — ankylosing spondylitis (AS) and psoriatic arthritis (PsA), Sjogren’s syndrome, Gout, Scleroderma, Infectious arthritis, Juvenile idiopathic arthritis, Polymyalgia rheumatic and others among a few. The real cause for rheumatism has still not be determined by the doctors and researchers studying the disease. A thorough physical examination, a medical history, and X-ray methods are used to diagnose any affliction related to rheumatism.
A rheumatologist is one who diagnoses, treats and suggests methods for rehabilitation and preventing further loss. He specializes in the treatment of rheumatic diseases and related conditions. Usually, the rheumatologist makes a tailor-made treatment plan for his patient based on the condition of the disease. Exercising is often referred to by doctors as it focusses on strength building of joints, increasing the range of motion and flexibility and improving cardiovascular health.
The best rheumatologist in Delhi have been listed below:
- Dr. Col. O P Garg is a renowned rheumatologist in Delhi with 35 years of experience. He is practicing at RheuMed Arthritis Clinic.
- Dr. Prasan Deep Rath is a pediatric rheumatologist and is practicing at Max Super Speciality Hospital.
- Dr. Meha Sharma is one of the best rheumatologist in Delhi with over 15 years’ experience in medicine and 4 years of extensive experience in Rheumatology. She is practicing at CEDAR Super Speciality hospital.
- Dr. Priyanka Kharbanda is a qualified adult and pediatric rheumatologist in Delhi and is practicing at Fortis Hospital.
- Dr. Lalit Duggal has a vast experience of 36 years and is practicing at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- Dr. Neeraj Jain is an expert in Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, SLE, Vasculitis and is practicing in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- Dr. Ashok Kumar has 36 years of experience in the field of Rheumatology, Leg length inequality, Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment, Rheumatism Treatment, Articular Pain Treatment, and Arthritis Management and is practicing at Fortis Hospital.
The above mentioned and many others form the core group of the best rheumatologist in Delhi that you can consult in case of any ailment.