Best Places to Visit in Singapore:
One of the most tourist-friendly places on the planet, Singapore is a small island city-state situated in Southeast Asia. It comprises of the main island along with 62 small islets. Singapore was a major trading port during the colonial era. The state of Singapore has established itself as an Alpha + Global city with an AAA sovereign rating. The city has earned the status of the most expensive city to live in the world. If you are traveling to Singapore the best places to visit in Singapore offers you a variety of choices.
Here is a list of the best places to visit in Singapore:
- Gardens by the Bay: An alluring place to visit, the Gardens by the Bay offer the most picturesque sight both by day and night. The colorful sights at night make it even more beautiful.
- Underwater World: This Oceanarium houses over 2500 marine animals of 250 species from across the world. The real-life feel of underwater life gives it the most ethereal feel. Located on the Sentosa island, the Underwater world is a must-visit.
- Singapore zoo: The biggest crowd-puller in Singapore is the zoo, it has been named as the best rainforest zoo. With a wide species of wild animals, the Singapore zoo is an ideal spot for a picnic with family and friends.
- Botanical Gardens: The Singapore botanical gardens are a UNESCO World heritage site. The national orchid garden, bonsai garden, Eco- lake and the eco garden are places that will leave you mesmerized.
- Jurong Bird Park: 5000 birds from more than 400 species, the Jurong Bird Park is a major attraction for visitors to Singapore. The waterfall aviary in the park is the biggest walk-in aviaries in the world.
- Changi Beach: The beach is located in the easternmost part of Singapore. Clean white sandy beaches make it a must-visit when in Singapore.
The best places to visit in Singapore give you a plethora of options for sightseeing and enjoying the natural and manmade beauty of the city-state.