Best Places to Visit in Bali:
A part of the naturally endowed nation of Indonesia, Bali is the most beautiful striking island. The province of Bali is a Hindu majority province. The best places to visit in Bali are not only natural wonders but also places for art and culture.
Here is a list of the best places to visit in Bali:
- Ubud: The terraced rice fields, bamboo mansions make Ubud a must visit place when visiting Bali. The street dance, temples add an ancient charm to the place.
- Lovina Beach: The largest resort in the northern coast, Lovina is a paradise for holidaymakers. The variety of water sports include snorkeling, scuba diving, hot water springs, spa and most importantly dolphin spotting, Lovina is the a must go to place.
- Mount Batur: The 13 sq km caldera and the surrounding lake is a view worth dying for. Mount Batur also known locally as Kintamani volcano is one of the best places to visit in Bali.
- Nusa Lembongan Island: pristine shoreline, mushroom shaped coral offshore, clear turquoise waters add to it no traffic and unwanted hawkers, this island feels like paradise on earth.
- Pura Luhur Uluwatu: Situated on the steep limestone cliff jutting over the sea, the Ganesha temple with its beautiful and traditional evening dance shows transport you deep into the Balinese culture.
- Tanah Lot Temple Tour: One of the major landmarks of Bali is the Tanah Lot. Situated on a large rock the seven sea temples are in sight of one another and offer the most beautiful setting for taking memorable pictures.
- Pura Besakih: It is the highest mountain in Bali and forms a part of the Gunung Agung. It is a nine directional temple built to ward off the evil eye, it consists of 28 structures on terraces surrounded by forests and vegetation.
Other places include Mount Agung, Tulamben, Nungnung waterfall, Bali Bird and Reptile Park and numerous others are a part of the best places to visit in Bali when you are visiting.