Best Orthopedic Doctor in South Delhi:
Orthopedics focusses on the injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system of the human body. This includes the bones, tendons, joints, ligaments, muscles, and nerves which allow the body to work and move. An orthopedic surgeon is one who looks after the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, and prevention of disorders of the bones, joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
The main work of an orthopedic surgeon involves the following:
- Diagnosis of a disorder or injury.
- Treatment of any disorder or injury with exercise, medication, surgery and other options.
- Rehabilitation of a patient through physical therapy and exercise to help regain strength, restore mobility of the joints and function.
- Prevention of any injury or disorder through detailed information and treatment to prevent any further damage.
An orthopedic surgeon can specialize in many areas which include the spine, hands, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow, hip and knee. These orthopedic doctors treat all kinds of ailments which include spinal deformities, fractures, joint replacements, sports injuries, back pain, ruptured disks and spinal stenosis, Bone tumors, Carpal tunnel, hand arthritis and hand injuries, Club foot, bow legs and hip dysplasia, Orthopaedic Trauma, Limb lengthening, Achilles tendon injuries, bunions and foot and ankle injuries, Osteoporosis, Arthritis and not just fractures.
The best orthopedic doctor in south Delhi provides relief and rehabilitation for their patients. Here is a list of the best orthopedic doctors in south Delhi:
- Dr. Gurinder Bedi working at the Orthopedic Excellence Group at Fortis Hospital.
- Dr. D K Das working at the Ortho and Joint care center
- Dr. Yash Gulati working with the Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
- Dr. Abhishek Kumar Mishra at Orthpedics International
- Dr. Prof. Amit Kumar Agarwal working at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- Dr. Harshvardhan Hegde working at the Fortis Escorts and Heart Institute.
- Dr. Abhishek Jain working at the Apollo Spectra Hospital.
- Dr. Kamal Bachani working at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- Dr. Rahul Sharma working at Sawan Neelu Angels Nursing Home.
- Dr. Hitin Mathur working at Fortis Hospital.
- Dr. Subhash Shalya working at Bone Joints Care Foundation of India.
There are numerous other doctors who fall in the best Orthopedic doctor in the South Delhi category. Many of these doctors work as consultants in multispecialty hospitals and government hospitals.