LIC AAO Exam Pattern:
Life Insurance Corporation is one of the leading public insurance company in India. The company conducts a recruitment exam for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer or AAO in various sections. The LIC AAO exam pattern is released by LIC for the ease of preparation of the candidates who have applied for the post.
Here are the details of the LIC AAO exam pattern:
The LIC AAO exam is a common admission test which is held once in a year at the national level by the Life Insurance Corporation of India. The exam aims to recruit officers for the following vacancies:
- LIC AAO (Generalist)
- LIC AAO (IT)
- LIC AAO (CA)
- LIC AAO (Actuarial)
- LIC AAO (Rajbhasha)
Tentative date of release of notification: 22nd March 2020
Tentative last date to submit completed application: 2nd April 2020
Tentative date of preliminary exam: 2nd and 3rd May 2020
Tentative date of main exam: 28th June 2020
Tentative date of interview: July/ August 2020
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be a minimum 21 years of age and must not exceed 30 years as on 1st March 2020.
- The age relaxation as per the guidelines laid down by the Government of India are as follows:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD (Gen): 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- ECO/SSCO (Gen): 5 years
- ECO/SSCO (SC/ST): 10 years
- ECO/SSCO (OBC): 8 years
- LIC Employees: 5 years
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university without any backlogs as on 1st March 2020. The details of specialist AAO vacancy, the educational criteria can be checked online.
LIC AAO exam pattern:
- The exam is a computer based online exam.
- The medium of the exam is Hindi/ English.
- The exam comprises of 3 stages, these include:
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
- Personal Interview
Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Min|
Mains exam pattern:
- The exam will have questions from the following sections:
- Reasoning Ability Test
- Quantitative Aptitude Test
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs test
- Computer Knowledge Test
- English Language Test with Vocabulary and Comprehension
- The marking scheme states negative marking.
Incorrect answer: -0.25 marks
For any further details or queries regarding LIC AAO exam pattern check the website at https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers .