Lab Assistant Jobs in Tamil Nadu Government Schools:
A laboratory assistant or lab assistant as they are popularly referred to as help scientists and researchers during lab tests and research. The lab assistant is an important part of a school set up as they possess an in-depth knowledge of the basic lab techniques and the equipment used therein. The presence of a lab assistant in a school helps the students learn the techniques and procedures for conducting a test and classifying results appropriately.
Here is a list of lab assistant jobs in Tamil Nadu government schools and institutes:
- ECE Lab Assistant for Alpha Engineering College, Thirumalisai:
- The candidate must have at least 1 to 6 years of experience.
- The candidate must possess a Diploma in ECE/ E&I/ EEE.
- The candidate must help in the maintenance of the lab experiments and oversee the students performing exercises and experiments.
- The candidate must send their resume to email@example.com or call on 044-24323431/7550045061/63
- Computer Science and Engineering Lab Assistant for Nehru Group of Institutions, Coimbatore
- The candidate must have a minimum 3 to 5 years of experience.
- The candidate must perform all the duties of a lab assistant at the institute like providing all the inventory and maintaining it, keeping the equipment ready, evaluating data and assisting the researchers.
- The candidate must check the website http://nehrucolleges.com/careers.php for all details.
- Lab Assistant at Amrita School of Agricultural Sciences, Coimbatore
- The candidate can be a fresher or have experience of at least 5 years.
- Lab assistant are required for the departments of Pathology, Biotech, Soil Science and others.
- The eligibility can be checked online along with the perks and benefits.
There are numerous other vacancies for lab assistant jobs in Tamil Nadu government jobs and many other educational institutions.