KVS Tgt Exam Pattern:
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is administered by the Ministry of Human Resource Development under the Government of India. The recruitment of teachers and admissions of students are all done by the KVS on the basis of well laid out guidelines. The KVS will be releasing a notification regarding recruitment of PGT, TGT, PRT and others on its website. The KVS recruitment drive attracts applicants from all across the country. The KVS TGT exam pattern will help candidates to prepare for the exam in a methodical manner.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan routinely conducts a recruitment drive to select eligible Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) for various subjects like English, Hindi, Social Studies, Science, Maths, Sanskrit, Art, Work experience, physical and health education. The KVS TGT exam consists of 2 stages. These include the following:
- Written exam
KVS TGT exam pattern:
- The KVS TGT exam is a pen and paper based offline exam.
- The exam consists of 2 parts which includes Part 1 and 2.
- Part 1 consists of English/ Hindi and General awareness.
- Part 2 consists of reasoning, pedagogy and computer knowledge.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 ½ hours / 150 minutes.
- The total questions asked are 150.
- The total weightage of the exam is 150 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Correct answer: +1 marks
- There is no negative marking.
|Test||Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks||Time|
|Part – I||General English||10||10||2 Hours 30 minutes|
|Part – II||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||40||40|
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit secured in the written exam and interview.
- The weightage of the interview is 60 marks.
- The ratio of the merit is 85:15.
For any further details regarding the KVS TGT exam pattern check the website at www.kvsangathan.nic.in .