KVS PRT Exam Pattern:
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan runs all the Kendriya Vidyalaya in the country under the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India. The KVS is also responsible for the recruitment of teachers into the various KV’s. The teaching staff is recruited to various categories that include Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), and Primary Teacher (PRTs). The KVS PRT exam pattern will help interested candidates to prepare for the exam meticulously.
Date of start of registration of application for KVS PRT: 3rd week of August 2020
Last date to submit completed application: Last week of September 2020
Date of exam: November 2020
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Primary Teacher vacancies are notified in all major dailies and also the official website of KVS. The selection procedure comprises of 2 stages, these include the following:
- Written test
- Personal interview
KVS PRT Exam pattern:
- The KVS PRT exam is a pen and paper based offline examination.
- The exam consists of objective and descriptive questions.
- The total number of questions asked are 150.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 ½ hours/ 150 minutes.
- The total weightage of the exam is 150 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Correct answer: + 1 marks
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- The exam comprises of the following sections:
- General English
- General Hindi
- General Knowledge and Current affairs
- Reasoning ability
- Computer literacy
- The total weightage of the personal interview is 60 marks.
- The candidates will be short listed on the basis of merit secured in the written exam and the interview. The weightage of the 2 will be in the ratio 85:15.
|Test||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part I||General English||10||10||150 Minutes|
|Part II||Current Affairs||10||10|
|Reasoning & Numerical Ability & Computer||20||20|
For any further details regarding KVS PRT exam pattern check the website at www.kvsangathan.nic.in .