Kurukshetra University Admission 2020-21:
The Kurukshetra University was established in 1956 and is one of the top ranking universities in the country. Spread over a campus of 473 acres, the university has 47 departments and offers more than 175 programs. The Kurukshetra University offers under graduate, post graduate, doctoral, diploma and certificate courses in numerous disciplines. The University has one of the most aesthetically designed campuses in the country. The Kurukshetra University admission 2020-21 has been notified on the website of the institute.
Date of start of registration of application: 6th July 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 7th August 2020
Last date to submit completed application for PG Diploma and certificate course: 15th September 2020
- B.A. (Mass Communication) 3-Yr.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) 4-Yr.
- B.Sc. (Graphics & Animation) 3-Yr.
- Master of Performing Arts (MPA) (Hons.) 5 Yr.
- Integrated Course B.Sc. (Multimedia) 3-Yr.
- B.A.LL.B.(Hons.) 5 Yr. Integrated Course
- B.Sc. (Printing and Packaging Technology) 3-Yr.
- B. Pharmacy 4-Yr.
- MBA 5 Yr. Integrated Practice-Oriented Course
- B. Pharmacy (LEET) 3-Yr.
- Bachelor of Hotel Mgt. and Catering Tech.4-Yr.
- M.Tech. (Applied Geology) 5 Yr. Integrated Course
- The candidate must register on the official website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password which will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must fill in all the required details in the application form.
- The candidate must upload all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- The candidate must pay the application fee as specified and submit the completed application.
- The candidate must take a print out of the completed application and submit it to the Chairperson/Director of the Department/Institute concerned.
For any further details regarding Kurukshetra University admission 2020-21 check the website at https://www.kuk.ac.in/ .