KSOU Online Admission Portal:
The Karnataka State Open University popularly known as KSOU is a premier educational university that provide distance learning as a means for higher education. The KSOU was founded in 1996 with the aim to impart quality education through distance mode. It is recognized by the University of Distance Education Council and offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma programs. The KSOU online admission portal gives all the detailed information regarding admissions to the various courses.
Here are the details of the KSOU online admission portal:
KSOU offers 31 distance programs in various streams. The university has released a notification for admission to its various courses for the January 2020 session. The details of the courses offered are as follows:
- Undergraduate Programs: B.A., B.Com. B.Lib.I.Sc. & B.Ed.
- Post-Graduate Programs:
- Arts and Humanities: M.A. in Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Ancient History & Archaeology and Mass Communication & Journalism.
- Science: M.Sc. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Environmental Science, Computer Science, Geography, Information Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Psychology
- M.Com, M.B.A, M.L.I.Sc
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses: PG Diploma in English, Communicative English, Journalism & Mass Communication, Kuvempu, Sahitya, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Business Law, Business Administration, Marketing Management, Ambedkar Studies, Nutrition & Dietetics, Information Science, Computer Application.
- Diploma Courses: Diploma in Kannada, Journalism, Nutrition and Health Education, Information Science, Computer Application.
- Certificate Courses: Certification in Kannada, Panchayat Raj, Nutrition & Food
- BA/B.Com, MA/M.Com, M.Sc. & B.Lib.I Sc/M.Lib.I Sc/Diploma /PG Diploma/Certificate Courses
Admissions will begin from: 16th December 2019
Without Penal Fee: 31st January 2020
With Penal Fee of Rs.200/: 18th February 2020
With Penal Fee of Rs.400/-: 29th February 2020
- MBA & B.Ed Course
Applications will be accepted from: 16th December 2019
Last Date for Submitting completed application form: 18th January 2020
Date of Common Entrance Test (MBA): 19th January 2020
Announcement of CET Result (MBA): 23rd January 2020
Date of Common Entrance Test (B.Ed): 02nd February 2020
Announcement of CET Result (B.Ed): 06th February 2020
Last Date of Admission: 29th February 2020
An application fee of Rs.300/-; 500/- and 1000/- will be charged for various programs. This must be paid online through credit/ debit card or other net banking options.
Interested candidates can check the website of KSOU at www.ksouportal.com for further details on the KSOU admission portal.