Koti Women’s College Degree Admissions 2020:
The University College for Women more popularly called the Koti Women’s College was established in 1924 with the aim to provide quality education to women and empower them subsequently. Located in a sprawling campus of 42 acres, the Koti Women’s College offers a variety of under graduate, post graduate courses. The college is affiliated to the Osmania University. The Koti Women’s College Degree admissions 2020 have been notified on the college website.
- All candidates must pay 100/- as application fee for admission to a course.
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The admission schedule will be announced once the government finalizes on the Centralized admissions procedure.
- Any subject with less than 10 applicants will not be offered by the college. Instead the applicants will be allocated the second choice of subject as per the application form.
- Applicants who qualify the Bridge course in the relevant subject conducted by the board will be allocated admission in the under graduate course with the specific subject.
- B.Sc Biological Sciences: The candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology as optional subjects.
- B.Sc Physical Sciences: The candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent with Maths, Chemistry and Physics as optional subjects.
- B.Com: The candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- B.A: The candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Diploma: The candidate must appear for an entrance exam and will be granted admission on the basis of merit secured.
For any further queries regarding Koti Women’s College degree admissions 2020 check the website at https://www.oucwkoti.ac.in/ .