Kola Perumal School Admission 2020-21:
Kola Perumal Chetty Vaishnav Senior Secondary School was established in 1972 and is affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi. The school offers world-class facilities with spacious classrooms. The school aims at providing holistic education with interactive Touch smart board teaching. It is every parent endeavor to get their child admitted to the best possible school and the Kola Perumal School is one of them. The school has released a notification for Kola Perumal School admission 2020-21 on its website.
Here are the details of the Kola Perumal School admission 2020-21:
The Kola Perumal School has notified the details for admission to Pre KG. The online registration form will be available from 1 February 2020, 12.00 a.m. onwards. The school does not entertain any policy on “First Come First Serve Basis in Admission.”
Date of release of advertisement on website Monday 20.01.2020
Issue of online registration form 01.02.2020 from 12.00 a.m. mid night
Closing time 02.02.2020 till 11.59 p.m. midnight
Last date to submit completed form 07.02.2020 (10.00 a.m. & 01.00 p.m.)
Verification of Documents 11.02.2020 to 13.02.2020
Display of selected candidates list 15.02.2020 Saturday
Fee to be paid in school premises 19.02.2020 to 21.02.2020
School reopens for academic year 2020-2021 3rd April 2020 Friday
Age criteria: Children born between 01.12.2016 – 30.11.2017 are eligible to apply for admission to Pre KG. The child should be between 2 years 4 months to 3 years 3 months as on 01.04.2020.
- Interested parents must register their children online at the school website.
- The following documents must be scanned and uploaded:
Documents of the child:
Proof of birth is compulsory to scan and attach.
Medical fitness certificate must be attached though it is optional.
Proof of blood group of the child is compulsory to attach.
Community Certificate of the child must also be scanned and attached.
Documents of the Father:
Community Certificate of the Father must be attached incase of SC/ST/MBC/BC).
Aadhaar card of Father is optional to attach.
- Address Proof is mandatory to attach (any one of the following)
Gas Connection Slip
- A passport size photo of the child is mandatory.
- A photo of both the parents together is also mandatory to attach.
- The format of the documents should be.doc / .docx / .pdf / .jpeg / .png / .gif.
- The document should not exceed 1 Mb.
- The format of the photograph should be.jpeg / .jpg / .png.
- The photo should not exceed 500 kb.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of a lottery system.
- The list of selected candidates will be released online on the school website and will also be displayed in the school.
For any other details or queries regarding Kola Perumal School admission 2020-21, check the school website at www.kpcvs.co.in or contact the school at the following address:
Kola Perumal School Street
# 815, Periyar EVR Salai