Kohima Science College Admission 2020:
Kohima Science College was established in 1961 with the aim to provide quality education in the science stream at the higher secondary and undergraduate levels. The Kohima Science College at present is one of the most prominent centers of education in the state. It offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to students. Kohima Science College admission 2020 has been notified on the website.
Date of start of registration of application: 1st June 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 12th June 2020
Declaration of shortlisted candidates for phase 1: 16th June 2020
Date of online admission phase 1: 17th and 18th June 2020
Declaration of shortlisted candidates for phase 2: 22nd June 2020
Date of online admission for phase 2: 23rd June 2020
Dates for BA/ B.SC and M.Sc / PhD admission for students from other boards will be notified soon.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th or equivalent in the relevant subject from a recognized board/ school.
- The admission will be done on the basis of merit secured by the candidate in the qualifying exam.
- The candidate must have secured at least 45% aggregate marks to opt for Honors in the relevant subject.
- Admission to honors subject will be on the basis of choice listed by the candidate.
- 10% seats will be reserved for non – NBSE students.
The Kohima Science College is affiliated to the Guwahati University, Nagaland University and the North – Eastern Hill University. For any further details or queries regarding Kohima Science College admission 2020 check the website at http://kscj.ac.in/index.php/component/content/article/15-notice/185-2020-admission-announcement .