KKHSOU Ba 3rd Sem Admission 2019:
The Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University was established in 2005 by the state government of Assam. The KKHSOU aims at providing quality education to all sections of the society through Open and Distance Learning. The university conducts several undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate and diploma courses. One of the popular courses in the BA course and the KKHSOU BA 3rd Sem admission 2019 can be checked online.
Here are the details of the KKHSOU BA 3rd Sem admission 2019:
- The candidate must have passed class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board/ university.
- The candidate must possess a diploma from a recognized polytechnic for being eligible for admission to BA.
- The candidate must choose the course of choice, BA in this case.
- The candidate must choose a study center where the BA course is being offered.
- The candidate must now fill the application form online or offline.
- The candidate must pay the application fee either online through SBI e collect from any branch of SBI.
- In case the application fee is being paid offline, the candidate can pay through an SBI challan.
- The completed form must be submitted, upon which the university gives an enrolment number to the candidate if found eligible.
- The eligible candidate must pay the admission fee to get admission to BA.
- The candidate must submit the following documents:
- Scanned copy of passport photograph [ 100 KB ]
- Scanned signature [ Max file size100 KB ]
- Scanned copy of the Mark sheet, Certificates, Caste Certificate [max file size 1 MB.]
- A valid mobile number/Email. Any of the following facilities for online payment of application fee via Net Banking, Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro) or Credit Card.
Interested candidates can log in to the official website at www.kkhsou.in for all the details for new and old admission in the 3rd semester. To check the details of the KKHSOU BA 3rd sem admission 2019, the candidate can check with the university office as well at the following address:
Headquarters: Patgaon, Rani. Guwahati- 781017. Assam. India
City Office: Housefed Complex. Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati 781006, Assam, India
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Numbers (10AM to 5PM): +91 – 0361-2235971/2234964
Fax: 0361 -2235398