Kisan Credit Card Apply Online:
Agriculture is the backbone of the Indian economy. The Indian farmer is at the helm of affairs when it comes to an agrarian economy like ours. Accessibility to finances for the smooth working of the farming cycle is the biggest concern for any farmer. Getting the right quality seeds and fertilizers and other paraphernalia for the sowing season to the right price for the product during the harvesting season makes for a lot of demands on the limited finances at the hands of the farmers. The Kisan Credit Card is a step in this direction by the various banks functional in the country to help the farmers garner finances at lower rates. The big question is can you get a Kisan credit card to apply online?
Here is how to get a Kisan Credit card to apply online:
Also known as a Krishi Card, the Kisan credit card has been specially designed for the farmers of the country. The aim of the facility is to provide immediate and timely credit to the farmers. The features attached to the Kisan credit card are aplenty. These include low-interest rates, easy and quick loan sanctions, high-value loans for multiple requirements and much more.
Almost all nationalized banks, private banks, and cooperative banks offer the Kisan credit card. These can be applied for online easily.
The State Bank of India Kisan Credit card can be applied online and here is how to:
- All farmers can apply which include individuals and joint cultivator owners.
- Tenant farmers, sharecroppers, and oral lessees are also eligible to apply.
- SHGs and joint liability groups including tenant farmers are also eligible.
- A duly filled application form can be accessed online at the bank website.
- A proof of identity which includes Pan Card/ Voter ID card/ Aadhar card/ driving license/ passport and others.
- A proof of residence which includes voter ID card/ Aadhar card/ driving license/ passport and others.
Axis Bank Kisan Credit Card apply online can be done in the following steps:
- The minimum age of the individual applying for the Kisan credit card should be 18 years and should not exceed 75 years at the end of the loan tenure,
- In the case of a borrower who is above 60 years of age, the co-borrower should be less than 60 years of age. The co-borrower must be the legal heir or an immediate family member.
- Joint holding in single or multiple locations of up to 5 people is permitted.
In case of any further queries or details regarding Kisan Credit card apply online, farmers can check the website of the numerous banks available as per choice.