KIITEE Exam Pattern:
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology aims at imparting value based quality education of international standard and imbibing skill for solving real life problems and inculcating global perspective in attitude along with other learning skills. The Kalings Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) is an all India entrance exam for granting admission to B.Tech and other courses. The KIITEE exam pattern will helps candidates prepare methodically for the exam.
Date of start of registration of application: 16th November 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 31st March 2020
Date of release of admit card: 4th to 10th April 2020
Date of KIITEE exam: 14th to 23rd April 2020
KIITEE exam pattern:
- The exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The medium of the exam is English only.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours/ 180 minutes.
- The total number of questions asked is 120.
- The total weightage of the exam is 480 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Correct answer: +4 marks
- Incorrect answer: – 1 marks will be deducted.
|Programs||Number of questions||Subjects||Time Duration|
|B.Arch/B.Tech (Dual Degree)||120 (40 questions each)||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||3 hours|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||120 (40 questions each)||Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics||3 hours|
|BCA/BBA||GK- 20; LA & MA – 60; VA – 40 questions||Logical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Verbal Ability and GK||3 hours|
|MCA||120 questions||Computer Awareness, Mathematics, Analytical & Logical Ability||3 hours|
- KIIT will release a cutoff on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance exam, the number of students appearing for the exam, the level of difficulty of the exam, reservation policy and others.
For any further queries regarding KIITEE exam pattern check the website at https://kiitee.kiit.ac.in/ .