Kerala University M.Phil Admission 2019:
The University of Travancore was renamed as the University of Kerala in 1957. One of the earliest seats of learning in India, The University of Kerala is also one of the most renowned. The University has a student empowered campus located in Thiruvananthapuram. It has released a notification for Kerala University M.Phil. admission 2019.
Here are the details of the Kerala University M.Phil admission 2019:
Course: M. Phil
Date of entrance exam for M.Phil. : 5th – 8th August 2019.
Mode of application: Online
Application fee: The candidate must pay the application fee as specified.
Fees for additional subject:
- The Kerala University conducts a written entrance exam for M.Phil. to the various teaching departments in 2019. The university releases a cut-off list for the academic year to grant admission to Kerala University.
- The entrance exam is of a 3-hour duration conducted by the university.
- The entrance exam will have questions on research methodology and the respective subject of perusal.
- The interview will be conducted by the Department of Doctoral Committee.
How to apply:
- The candidate must log in to the official website at admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
- The candidate must fill in all the relevant details in the application form.
- The candidate must upload all the relevant documents, signature and photograph in the relevant format.
Candidates can pursue an M.Phil in the following subjects:
- Phil in Physical education
- The candidate must possess a master’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks or a grade B in the UGC 7 point scale.
- The reserved categories like SC/ST/ OBC/ Differently abled and others will be given a relaxation of 5% to pursue M.Phil at Kerala University.
The candidates can check all the details online for Kerala University M.Phil admission 2019.