Kerala University Admissions:
Kerala University is a state-recognized University offering students the option to pursue higher studies at an affordable cost. KU offers admissions to various programs that include undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in various disciplines that include Management, Engineering, Commerce, Law, Humanities, social sciences, and many others. Kerala University admissions are granted to students from the state of Kerala on a preferential basis. Admission to other students will only be given if the seats are vacant.
Here are the details of Kerala University admissions:
Course: Undergraduate, postgraduate programs
- For Under graduate courses the candidate must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in class 12th from a recognized board.
- For post graduate courses, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 45% marks in graduation from a recognized university.
- SC/ ST : Minimum marks of 35%
- PwD: 5%
Course General Category SC/ST
UG 250 100
PG 300 150
Admission is granted on the basis of merit secured by the candidates in the respective qualifying exams. Some programs require an entrance examination while the rest do not. Interested candidates must fill in the registration form along with proof of nativity. Shortlisted candidates must submit the following documents at the time of admission:
- Copy of application form
- Application form duly filled
- Acknowledgement slip of bank challan
- A copy of marksheet of class 10th
- A copy of mark sheet of class 12th.
- A copy of graduation marksheet if applicable
- A copy of caste certificate if applicable
- A copy of Kerala nativity certificate if applicable
- Allotment memo as given by the University
- BPL certificate/ original community certificate if applicable
- Income certificate for SEBC/OEC candidates if applicable
- Migration certificate from the last institution attended
- Certificate of conduct
Interested candidates must register at the official website for Kerala University admissions at www.keralauniversity.ac.in . a unique ID and password will be given to the student for further use to log in to the university website. Candidates can check the website for any details or queries.