Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 For Class 1:
The Central School or Kendriya Vidyalaya is a chain of schools across the country administered by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan under the Ministry of HRD. Kendriya Vidyalaya was set up to provide quality education for the children of the Central Government employees which includes armed forces personnel, paramilitary personnel, and others. Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2020 for class 1 has been notified on the KV website.
Here are the details of the Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2020 for class 1:
Date of release of Kendriya Vidyalaya admission notification: last week of February 2020
Date of online registration for admission to class 1: 1st week of March 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 3rd week of March 2020
- The child should be at least 5 years of age and must not exceed 7 years for admission to class 1.
- Admission to class 1 will be done online only.
- The application must be filled and submitted online for admission to class 1.
- The certificate for proof of age must be submitted for admission to class 1. This include the certificate of birth from Notified Area Council/Municipality/Municipal Corporation/ Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defense personnel.
Admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya is done on the basis of categories of preference. These include the following:
- 1st priority: Wards of central government employees.
- 2nd priority: Wards of serving Armed forces personnel and Ex-Servicemen.
- 3rd priority: Wards of government employees.
- 4th priority: Single girl child quota.
- 5th priority: Wards of private or self-employed personnel.
- On the basis of seats available in class 1 for admission and the total number of applications received for the KV, applicants will be selected for admission.
- In case of applications exceeding the total number of seats available in the KV of an area, a lottery system will be followed for each category.