Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 For Class 2:
Kendriya Vidyalaya is a chain of schools being run under the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The KV Sangathan comes under the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. Kendriya Vidyalaya was established for the convenience of the central government employees especially armed forces personnel, paramilitary personnel, and others. Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2020-21 for class 2 has been notified online.
Here are the details of the Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2020-21 for class 2:
Date of release of notification for admission: last week of February 2020
Date of start of registration for admission: 1st week of March 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 3rd week of March 2020
Kendriya Vidyalaya has 5 categories of preference as far as admission is concerned:
- Wards of central government employees.
- Wards of serving Army personnel and Ex-servicemen.
- Wards of government employees.
- Single girl child quota.
- Wards of private or self-employed personnel.
Kendriya Vidyalaya offers admission to students from class 1st to 12th.
- Admission procedure for class 2nd to 8th remains the same.
- The admission to class 2 is on the basis of the preferential category system as mentioned above.
- There is no written examination for admission to class 2.
- Lottery system is followed for each category, in case the applications exceed the number of seats.
- Interested candidates must log in to the KV website and register themselves online.
- The following documents are required to be submitted for admission to class 2:
- A copy of the certificate of birth as issued by the municipal authority of the place of birth.
- A copy of the date of birth recorded in the transfer certificate issued by the school last attended by the student, recognized by the State Education Department.
- No transfer certificate is required if there is a legitimate certificate of birth.
- In the case of grandchildren of Member of Parliament and PSU employees, a proof of relationship is required.
- In the case of grandchildren of KVS employees, proof of relationship is required.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- A handicapped certificate, if applicable.
- A service certificate, if applicable.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defense employees.
- Proof of residence.
For any further queries or details regarding Kendriya Vidyalaya admission 2020-21 for class 2 check the website at www.kvsonlineadmission.in .