DU LLB Exam Pattern:
Delhi University is one of the oldest and most eminent centers of learning recognized not only in India but globally as well. Delhi University conducts and entrance exam for granting admission to a variety of courses which includes LLB too. The DU LLB exam pattern will help candidates prepare for the exam in a meticulous manner.
Date of release of notification: 28th May 2020
Date of start of registration of application: 20th June 2020 from 10 am
Last date to submit completed application: 4th July 2020
Date of DU LLB exam: To be announced
- UR/ OBC candidates: 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS candidates: 300/-
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
DU LLB exam pattern:
- The DU LLB entrance exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The exam is a computer based online examination.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions.
- The exam consists of 1 paper.
- The exam comprises of the following sections:
- English language and comprehension
- Analytical abilities
- General knowledge
- Legal awareness and aptitude
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|English Language Comprehension||15 – 20|
|General Knowledge||20 – 25|
|Analytical Abilities||20 – 25|
|Legal Awareness and Aptitude||25 – 30|
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours/ 120 minutes.
- The medium of exam is English only.
- The total number of questions asked are 100.
- The total weightage of the exam is 400 marks.
- The marking scheme is as follows:
- Correct answer: + 4 marks
- Incorrect answer: – 1 mark will be deducted
For any further details or queries regarding DU LLB exam pattern check the website http://www.du.ac.in .