Kanoi College Admission 2020:
The Dibrugarh Hanumanbax Surajmall Kanoi College was established in 1957 in the district of Dibrugarh, Assam. The DHSK as it is popularly called is affiliated to the Dibrugarh University. DHSK boasts of 20 departments which includes 12 departments in Arts and 8 in Science. Kanoi College admission 2020 has been notified on the website for all interested candidates.
Last date to submit completed application: 19th June 2020 till 12 am
Date of declaration of merit list: 21st June 2020
Mode of application: Online
- The admission is strictly on the basis of merit secured by candidates.
- The reservation of seats for admission to candidates is as per the guidelines laid down by the state government of Assam.
- The candidate must register on the website with a vaild email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique ID and password which will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must fill all the requisite details in the application form.
- The candidate must upload 2 sets of self-attested copies of the specified documents. These include the following:
- Application form
- Admission receipt
- The mark sheet of the last HSLC exam the candidate has appeared for.
- A copy of the admit card
- Copy of the pass certificate.
- Copy of caste certificate if applicable.
- Copy of the following as proof of domicile:
- Certificate of birth of the candidate.
- PRC/ Voter ID of candidate or parents
- Aadhar card of candidate or parents
- Passport of candidate
- BPL card of family
- Certificate of NCC/ NSS/ Sports/ Extra-curricular if applicable.
- A copy of the front page of the bank pass book of the candidate.
- A copy of the under taking available at the college website.
- The completed application form must be submitted before the last date.
For any further details regarding the Kanoi College admission 2020 check the website at http://dhsk.org/ .