Jobs in Delhi in Operation:
Operations is the most important part of any business organization. It transforms resource or data inputs into desired goods, services, or results, and create and deliver value to the customers. It is chiefly concerned with planning, organizing and supervising in the processes of production, provision of services and manufacturing. Operations is delivery focused and ensures that the company turns input into output efficiently.
The operations sector has a high demand for qualified professionals who can form the workforce of the company. Here is a list of jobs in Delhi in Operations:
- Territory Director- Lin Scan Advanced Pipeline Tank Services Pvt.Ltd. Noida Sector 63
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of LIN SCANs corporate standards, policies, regulations, core services, targets, client relation and other important indicators.
- Manage Operations Department and ensure the proper Corporate procedures and documentation is being followed by the field personnel and PM in his/her territory.
- Be responsible for the projects execution within LIN SCAN assigned territories. Maintain overall First Tool Run Success Rate at minimum 80%.
- Play a vital role in ensuring that day-to-day operations run smoothly, safely and at maximum productivity.
- Enforce compliance to operational systems, processes and policies in support of LIN SCANs strategic objectives.
- Develop the proper communication channels between the Territory and the corporate office through ERP and regular reporting.
- Be responsible for timely project planning, budget approval, and accurate manpower distribution.
- Alignment & plan control of tool requirements and plan between Tool Management and Projects.
- Alignment & plan control of Mob/Demob plans with TM & Project requirements.
- Alignment & plan control of manpower resource distribution based on Project requirements
- Oversee and review projects cost estimates and control costs accordingly.
- Ensure all Project Information Documents (PID) are prepared, including detailed execution plan with allocation of resources and project risk management plan.
- Provide QA/QC of Project Documentation and ensure that relevant data is stored at Corporate office
- Update of Reference list [Completed vs. In progress projects] is done on monthly basis and shared with sales
- Coordinate with sales on incoming projects & potentially urgent requirements
- Handle critical budgetary arrangements
- Provide monthly Projects KPIs
- Ensure FIRs and Tool Condition Reports are submitted [as part of QA/QC]
- Alignment of Data Analysis (DA) plan with Project requirements & priorities
- Oversight of QA/QC for incoming run data
- Oversight of QA/QC for valid EMS updates
- Support in recruitment, assessment, decisions on Projects manpower
- Provide QA/QC that invoices are accepted and in queue for collection; support Finance on technical matters
- Liaison with other departments on potential requirements by Projects
- Request and review periodic reports, support better periodic and ad hoc reporting, information flow and organizational planning.
- Ensure quality & HSE procedures are applied and followed during projects preparation and execution in all LIN SCAN projects.
- Communicate daily with Regional Heads to review daily activities and Projects progress.
- Cooperate with other LIN SCAN departments to make sure that the organization benefits from lessons learned on projects encourage continuous improvement.
- Maintain LIN SCANs competitive edge in the market with regards to effective, accurate and timely project delivery.
- Ensure proper project closing through collection of all documents related to customer feedback, project completion certification, invoices, and collection plan.
- Assure customer satisfaction throughout the projects execution.
- Timely and accurate reporting to CEO and Executive Team on operational activities, invoicing, collection.
- Make sure all the technical documents prepared by PMs are according to the corporate standards.
- Control over Operations personnel. Manpower allocation
- Control over Projects schedules
- Project budget control
- Knowledge of engineering challenges in the pipeline environment and will have worked on projects covering ILI, Pipeline Inspection, Integrity, Pigging, Cleaning, Freezing, Hydro-testing.
- Solid IT & Computing skills, with a specialist knowledge of Oil & Gas Software and Equipment – Microsoft Office is essential
- Degree in any field of Business, Finance, or Technical Science
- Min 16 years of operation planning experience in Oil and Gas sector and with at least 12 years’ experience in management.
- Education- UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Any Graduate. PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate
Perks and Benefits – Best in the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Company Profile – LIN SCAN has been serving the oil and gas industry worldwide providing in-line inspection and integrity support services for more than a decade.
- GM P2P OPERATIONS / SERVICE DELIVERY, Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd
Job Description –
- Ensure smooth running of AP & Procurement processes across all zones
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction by achieving metrics, ensuring quality and transparency in operations
- Required to make a variety of decisions, some complex in nature, with concern for impact on others, but predominantly affecting own area of control.
- Understands business needs and outcomes and break it down to operational level work processes s
- Collaborate with the Client teams and direct reports (team leads/supervisors) to establish clear work priorities and deliver to them.
- Provides and implements workable solutions to business issues/problems with minimum referral to senior management.
- Operates largely independently in meeting defined business objectives and goals.
- Performs complex tasks and participates in complex cross-area/function activities.
- Conducts work planning, estimation and prioritization to optimize performance of group/resources.
- Required to apply advanced analytical skills in assessing concepts/principles and alternative solutions.
- Manages effective internal/external client relationships within own area of responsibility, builds client relationships in the wider group or unit.
- Drive process improvements, automations, harmonization and standardization to make the processes efficient.
- Manage teams totaling 100+ people or more
- Oversee the payment processes to all vendors as per schedule
- Ensure that the AP & Invoicing process is being done as per the SLA.
- Ensure timely availability of management reports for periodical review.
- Produce / interpret and analyze weekly, monthly dashboards.
- Produce implement and review training plans for the team.
- Review internal controls and ensure compliance with the requirements of the client.
- Put in place a backup plan for all processes handled.
- Manage staff appraisals and associated training & development of team members.
- Ensure updated documentation are available for all processes.
- Assess the need for periodic training and re-training of the associates.
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities.
- Lead the team to provide internal and external audit support.
- Participate and initiate in the calls with client
- Develop best practices, provide leadership, guidance to the leads for automations, process harmonization, standardization and improvements
- Ensure that team members and team leaders maintain high morale.
- Preferably CA/ICWA or Post Graduate or MBA (Finance) with strong knowledge in PTP function.
- 12- 15 of work experience with 7-8 years of leadership experience in BPO
- Should have had managers of teams reporting to him/her in the past and should have worked in an operations environment.
- Should have worked for a multinational organization where s/he would have worked with colleagues internationally, would have travelled and worked internationally
- Should have exposure/knowledge of international accounting standards
- Global experience desirable
- Should have worked in a process driven environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Senior leadership interaction skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to manage problems effectively and efficiently, particularly under pressure and ambiguity
- Flexible and willingness to work all shift Hours
- Should have good analytical skills
- Proven ability to work within a challenging client environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Largely driven by self-Initiative & self-drive
- Manage new transitions, large teams and manage the cost and revenue for the scope
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Shift Timing: 4.00 PM to 1:00 AM / 2:00 AM
Company profile – Accenture (NYSE: ACN) is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
- Manager – HR Operations – Internet / Online, TalPro, Delhi NCR
- Responsible for implementing and coordinating all Human Resources programs and services for Mindlance US including employment, employee relations, compensation, benefits, evaluation, and staff development. The HRM will be working in a fast-faced, high-growth national contingent staffing operation with global service delivery centers.
- Align business and HR strategy for the Operations organization.
- Have multi-site responsibility, including company headquarters
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Source and recruit Leadership vacancies
- Responsible for managing end to end employee life cycle for the organization. On-boarding/ Induction, Employee Engagement, Employee relations /communications, Performance Management, HR Policies & Processes, Employee Satisfaction Survey, Rewards & Recognition, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion
- Planning and conducting new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Providing current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Designing and implementing benefits, compliance related policies and working with the senior leadership teams to ensure its alignment with business need
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs
- Initiating performance appraisal by introducing Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators for all the positions
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and helping resolve work-related problems
- Lead HR Automation initiatives and building HR tools to enhance process efficiencies
- Managing smooth Exit process in terms of completion of the full and final settlements for employees
- Conducting Terminations/Exit Processes document findings and cycle it back for process betterment and thus help in maximizing retention
- Conduct monthly HR governance review with Sr. Leadership to showcase progress on initiatives, data for the month, successes and challenges
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role: HR Manager
Education- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, PG: MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate
Company Profile: TalPro
Operations form the lynchpin of business and the success of any company/ conglomerate sits on the shoulders of the operations department.