JNVU Admission Details:
Established as the University of Jodhpur in 1962, JNVU or the Jai Narain Vyas University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs. JNVU has a sprawling campus and many colleges affiliated to it that aim at imparting quality education to the students. The University has released a notification for admission to its various programs through the JNVU admission portal.
Here are the details of the JNVU admission:
Course: Undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses.
Mode of application: Online or Offline
Last date to submit completed application: 30th March 2019
How to apply:
- The candidate can log in to the official website of JNVU at admissions.jnvuiums.in
- The candidate must fill all the details as required along with copies of the mark sheets and other prescribed documents and photographs.
- The application fee must be paid through internet banking as specified.
- The candidate can obtain the application form from the JNVU office.
- The form needs to be duly filled and the application fee paid at the time of submission of form.
- The form can be submitted at the Central Office, J N Vyas University, Residency Road, Jodhpur.
Application fee: The candidate must pay an application fee of 300/- for JNVU admission.
Undergraduate program BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA and LLB:
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with at least 60% marks.
- There is a seat reservation for students from Rajasthan.
- For admission to B.E, B.Arch, the candidate must appear for the REAP or the Rajasthan Engineering admission process conducted by the Rajasthan Board of technical education.
- For admission to B.Ed, the candidate will get a seat based on merit secured in the qualifying exam.
Postgraduate program ME, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, LL.M, M.Ed:
- The candidates are granted admission to PG courses based on the merit secured in qualifying exams followed by counseling.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
Undergraduate program: The candidate will be selected on the basis of merit acquired in the class 12th exams followed by a counseling session.
Postgraduate program: The candidate has to appear for an entrance exam and counseling as directed by the University.
The JNVU admission details can be checked online or from the university office in Jodhpur.