JNU or The Jawaharlal Nehru University conducts every year entrance examination for admission in its various UG and PG courses that are being offered by the university to students. if the candidate is interested in studying a particular course in this university then there are certain instructions and rules that the candidate must be aware of. The Candidates must be aware of the JNU MCA Entrance Syllabus & exam pattern of the respective course.
For all the Students who are willing to take admission in MCA course, shall have to go through entrance test. The university prepares the exam pattern in such a manner that they can find the eligible and competent students in their university. The difficulty level of the exam is quite high as there is a large number of students who appear for JNU exams every year Based on available facts, we have collected some information regarding JNU MCA entrance examination.
MCA is a three-year programme which is designed to provide necessary theoretical background and practical experience in Computer Science and Applications in order to meet the growing manpower requirements in automatic computing. The university ensured 100%placements of its students. it surely the best university for MCA aspirants
Before appearing for the exam, the candidate is required to check the eligibility regarding the same. as the candidates who are eligible will be allowed to give the examination. It is recommended to check the eligibility criteria well before filling the application form itself. The eligibility criteria are as follows.
The candidate shall have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education and shall have secured at least 55 % marks. Candidates who are pursuing their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for JNU MCA Entrance 2019. Even the Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply for this entrance test.
JNU MCA exam pattern is as follows,
The interested candidate must prepare as per the exam pattern and the syllabus which is prescribed for the JNU entrance exam. the Candidates should have good command on the concerned subject which they wish to study. Following is some information regarding the exam pattern of JNU, interested candidates must have a look on the below-mentioned points.
- JNU MCA entrance exam is a pen and paper-based examination.
- The question paper will consist of a total of 100 multiple choice questions.
- Each question in the question paper will carry 1 mark.
- All question in the question paper compulsory for the candidate.
- It shall be noted that the number of questions may change from year to year.
- Negative marking in the examination is applicable and so, therefore, the candidate must attempt the questions carefully.
- Also, the Candidates must note that they cannot leave examination hall till the permission of invigilator.
Following is the syllabus for the entrance exam of MCA conducted by JNU.
- The syllabus includes topics like General aptitude, Reasoning, Computer Science and Mathematics of 12th and of the Graduation level.
- The topic Mathematics will consist of the following chapters:
- Probability & Statistics
- Theory of Real Function
- Modern Algebra
- Numerical Analysis
- Real Analysis
- Differential and Integral Calculus
- 2D-3-D Geometry
- Vector related question
Next, the Computer Science section will consist of following chapters:
- Programming (C)
- Digital Systems Design & Architecture
- Discrete Mathematics
- Operating Systems and
- Data Structures
The student is advised to study according to the given syllabus and by following the exam pattern. As the exam is going to be tough, the students are required to study well.