Jesus And Mary College Admission 2020 :
The Jesus and Mary College was established in the year 1968 by the congregation of Jesus and Mary. JMC as it is popularly referred to, is affiliated to the University of Delhi. The college offers numerous under graduate, post graduate and doctoral courses. Jesus and Mary College admission 2020 has been notified on the website for interested candidates.
Date of start of registration for application: 30th June 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 15th July 2020
Under graduate course:
- B.A (Hons)
- B.A (Programme)
- B.Sc.(Hons) Maths
Post graduate course:
|B.A (Hons)||Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any stream|
|B.A (Hons) Eco||Candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 70% marks in English and Mathematics|
|B.A||Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any stream|
|B.Com.(Hons)||Candidate must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as a compulsory subject.|
|B.Com||Candidate must have passed 10+2 with mathematics as a compulsory subject.|
|B.Sc.(Hons) Maths||Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with 80% marks.|
|B.Voc||Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any stream|
- The candidate must register on the centralized admission portal of Delhi University.
- The candidate will be given a unique registration number which will be further used for registration for admission on the website of Jesus and Mary College.
- The candidate must register on the JMC website with a valid email ID and mobile number along with the DU registration number. The candidate must fill in the requisite details in the application form and submit it before the last date.
- The candidate can update the marks on the application form after the declaration of result by CBSE.
- The candidate must also upload the specified documents.
For any further details regarding Jesus and Mary College admission 2020 check the website at https://www.jmc.ac.in/admissions/ .