Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2020-21 Class 9th:
Admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a network of the school run under the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is conducted on the basis of a written test called the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). The JNVST is conducted for admission to classes 6th, 9th, and 11th. The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya admission form 2020-21 class 9th has been notified online.
Here are the details of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya admission form 2020-21 class 9th:
Date of start of availability of application form: 25th October 2019
Last date to submit completed application: 10th December 2019
Date of release of admit card: 8th February 2020
Date of examination: 8th February 2020
Admission to class 9th is conducted through a Lateral Entry Test conducted at the various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas for vacant seats.
- The candidate must have completed class 8th from a Govt./Govt. recognized schools of the district where the JNV is functioning.
- The candidate must be between the age group 13 years to 16 years of age as on 1st May of the year of seeking admission.
- Admission test/ JNVST will comprise of questions of class 8th level.
|Sl. S.Noo.||Subject Sub Total marks Total Marks|
- The JNVST is a pen and paper based written examination.
- The test comprises of objective and descriptive type of questions.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours/ 180 minutes.
- The center of the JNVST is the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the respective district.
- Vacant seats as specified under the reservation scheme of SC/ ST candidates will be followed.
For any further queries or details regarding Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya admission form 2020-21 class 9th check the website at https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Admission-JNVST/Enrolment-Policy/ .