Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 Class 6th:
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya admission 2020-21 class 6th notification was released on 1st July 2019. The last date for the submission of the completed applications is 30th September 2019. Interested parents may log in to the official website www.navodaya,gov.in or www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in to apply by online mode. The candidates have to complete the registration process and fill the application form with the relevant details and also upload the scanned copies of the prescribed documents.
Here are the details of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya admission 2020-21 class 6th:
- The interested candidate must have been born between the dates 1st May 2007 to 30th April 2011.
- There is no age relaxation for candidates of any other categories including SC/ST/OBC and others.
- In case of any conflict a medical board will be referred to and its decision will be final and binding.
- The candidate must be a student of class 5th for the year 2018-2019 at any recognized school in the country.
- The candidate must complete class 5th in the academic year 2019-20.
- A candidate who passes the B certificate competency course of the NIOS on or before 30th September 2019 is also eligible for admission.
- The candidate must not have been admitted to class 5th before 15th September 2019 is not eligible.
- The candidate cannot appear for the selection exam more than once.
Selection Procedure: The candidate has to appear for a written exam called the JNVST or the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test. The candidates are chosen on the basis of merit secured in the JNVST.
The selected candidates have to submit a residence proof for rural and urban candidate reservation. The candidates have to submit a proof of date of birth and a proof of eligibility as per the NVS.
The reservation of seats is as follows:
- 75% seats are reserved for rural candidates and the rest will be filled by urban area candidates.
- Reservation of SC/ST is as per the rules specified in the notification.
- 1/3rd of the seats have to be reserved for girls.
Date of JNVST examination: 11th January 2020 and 11th april 2020 across centers in India.
In all there are 661 Jawahar Navodaya schools in the country. The applications will be processed the Common Service Centre of Ministry of IT, Govt. of India. The Jawahar Noavodaya Vidyalaya admission 2020-21 class 6th details can be checked online.