Jamia Millia Islamia School Admission 2020-21:
Jamia Millia Islamia is one of the oldest Universities in the country. Established in Aligarh in the year 1920, the University has deep roots that emphasize the educational revolution that shaped the future of the country. JMI moved to its present campus in New Delhi in 1935 and ever since has played a major role in the educational set up of the country. Jamia Millia Islamia has undertaken the responsibility of providing quality education at the primary level as well with the JMI schools. The Jamia Millia Islamia School admission 2020-21 will be notified by the university on its website.
Here are the details of the Jamia Millia Islamia School admission 2020-21:
There are 5 schools under Jamia Millia Islamia. These are as follows:
- Jamia Senior Secondary School
- Jamia Middle School
- Syed Abid Husain Sr. Sec. School
- Jamia Girls Senior Secondary School
- Mushir Fatima Nursery School
Online application for admission to these schools will be available from 28th February 2020.
|S.No||Name of School||Class||Last date to submit online application||Application fee|
|Mushir Fatima Nursery School||Dareecha (Nursery)||15th March 2020||250/-|
|Syed Abid Husain Sr. Sec. School (Primary section)||Prep and class 1||11th March 2020||250/-|
|Jamia Sr. Sec. School, Syed Abid Husain Sr. Sec. School and Jamia Girls Sr. Sec. School||Classes 6th, 9th and 11th||11th March 2020||300/-|
- Admission to middle school is only for students studying in the Mushir Fatima Nursery School.
- Admission will be granted to others only in case of any vacancy in the desired class.
- Admission forms to the middle school, if any, will be made available online in the month of April 2020.
- Applicants will have to appear for an entrance test to gain admission to the middle school.