Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2020:
Established in Aligarh in the year 1920, Jamia Millia Islamia was declared a central University in 1988. Jamia shifted to Delhi in the year 1925 and has emerged as a prominent center of learning. JMI offers a variety of courses which include under graduate, post graduate, doctoral, diploma and certificate courses. Jamia Millia Islamia admission 2020 has been notified on the website for interested candidates.
Date of start of registration of application: 21st February 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 31st July 2020
Last date to submit completed application for M.Phil/ PhD: 20th August 2020
Mode of application: Online
|Faculty Offering the Program||Application fee|
AJK Mass Communication Research Centre|
Centre for Management Studies
Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences
Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics (Except B.Arch.)
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Engineering &Technology (Except B.Tech.)
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Law
All other Faculties/Centers|
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking 0ptions.
- The candidate must register on the website with a valid mobile number and email ID.
- The candidate will be provided with a unique application number and password which will be used for all future reference.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details and upload all the specified documents.
- These documents include the following:
- Scanned copy of a recent passport size photo in jpg/ jpeg format in size not exceeding 100 KB.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate in jpg/ jpeg format in size not exceeding 100 KB.
- The application fee must be submitted and the completed application must be submitted.
- Postgraduate Courses: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- PG Diploma Courses: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks.
- Undergraduate Courses: The candidate must have passed class 12th with aggregate marks of 50%.
- Advanced Diploma Courses: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree with at least 50% marks.
- B.Tech/ B.Arch Courses: The admission is granted on the basis of rank secured in the JEE main 2020 exam conducted by NTA.
- BDS course: The admission is granted on the basis of rank secured in NEET 2020 exam conducted by Medical Council cell (MCC) of D G H S GoI.
For any further details regarding Jamia Millia Islamia admission 2020 check the website at https://www.jmi.ac.in/admissions .