Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2020:
Established in 1920, Jamia Millia Islamia is a central University in New Delhi that offers various under graduate, post graduate, doctoral, certificate and diploma courses. Jamia Millia Islamia admission 2020 will be conducted from February 2020, once the registration notification is released.
Here are the details of the Jamia Millia Islamia admissions 2020:
- Certificate courses: Certificates in Calligraphy and various languages.
- Diploma courses: Diploma in Engineering /Languages /Disaster Management /Tourism and Travel Management.
- Advanced Diploma courses: Advanced Diploma in Modern Arabic Language/ Modern Persian and Translation/ various other languages.
- Under Graduate courses: B.Arch / B.D.S. / B.E. / B.Ed /B.F.A. / B.A. /B.Com/B.A. L.L.B. /B.A. (Hons.)/B.Sc./B.Tech /B.Voc/Bachelor of Arts with Computer Application.
- Post Graduate Diploma Programs: PG Diploma in Self-Financed/ Educational Management/Journalism/ Computer Application/Digital Cartography/Remote Sensing and GIS Application/T.V. Journalism
- Post Graduate courses: L.L.M./ M.Arch / MBA /M.Com/ MCA/ M.Ed/ M.F.A/ M.A./ M.A.- M.Sc (Geography) / M.Phil/ M.Tech
- Doctoral Programs: Applied Science & Humanities / Biotechnology/ Commerce/ Architecture & Business Studies/ Computer Science/ Mass Communication/ Law/ Nanotechnology, etc
Release of JMI 2020 application form: First week of February 2020
Last date to submit completed JMI application form: Second week of March 2020
Date of Examination: May 2020
Declaration of result: June 2020
- AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences: 700/-
- Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics (Except B.Arch.): 700/-
- Faculty of Education, Faculty of Dentistry, Centre for Management Studies: 700/-
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech.) & Faculty of Law: 700/-
- All other Faculties/Centers and B.Tech./B.Arch: 500/-
Under Graduate Courses
- B.Tech: Class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 55% marks in PCM/ Diploma in Engineering.
- B.Sc: Class 12th or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and 50% marks in aggregate of best 5-papers.
- BBA: Class 12th or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate of best 5-papers or in the relevant subject.
- B.Arch: Class 12th / 3-year Diploma (10+3) and must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as main subjects.
- B.A.: Class 12th or equivalent with at least 45% marks in aggregate or 50% marks in the relevant subject.
- B.A. LL.B: The candidate must have passed class 12th or its equivalent in any discipline.
Post Graduate Courses
- M.Tech: Bachelor’s or any other equivalent degree in Engineering and Technology with at least 60% marks.
- M.Arch.: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent recognized by Council of Architecture with a specified percentage of marks.
- M.Sc: B.Sc./ B.Sc. (H), B.A./ B.Pharma with the specified percentage of marks in the relevant subject.
- M.A.: Bachelor degree / advanced diploma from any recognized university/institute with the specified percentage of marks in the subject concerned.
- MCA: Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Natural Science / Social Science/ Engineering /Technology/ BCA/ BSc (IT/CS) with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent and Mathematics as the main subject in class 12th.
- MBA: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- LLM: LLB with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Interested candidates must log in to the official website at www.jmi.ac.in for any details and queries regarding Jamia Millia Islamia admission 2020.