JAIIB Exam Pattern:
The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is responsible for conducting the Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers examination. The exam is a means of career progression of the banking staff of the various banks in the country. JAIIB provides the basic knowledge in financial services and banking services. The JAIIB exam pattern helps the in-service employees of the banking sector to prepare for the promotion exam in a methodical manner.
JAIIB May exam
|3rd May 2020||Computer based online exam||Principles & Practices of Banking|
|10th May 2020||Computer based online exam||Accounting & Finance for Bankers|
|17th May 2020||Computer based online exam||Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking|
JAIIB November 2020
|1st November 2020||Computer based online exam||Principles & Practices of Banking|
|8th November 2020||Computer based online exam||Accounting & Finance for Bankers|
|22nd November 2020||Computer based online exam||Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking|
- First attempt fee – 2,400/-
- Second attempt fee – 1,000/-
- Third attempt fee – 1,000/-
- Fourth attempt fee – 1,000/-
- The fee can be paid through credit/ debit card or other net banking options
Application for JAIIB May exam 2020:
- From 24.02.2020 to 01.03.2020 – Normal Examination fees
- From 02.03.2020 to 15.03.2020 – Normal Examination fees plus 100/-
- From 16.03.2020 to 22.03.2020 – Normal Examination fees plus 200/-
Application fee for JAIIB November exam 2020:
- From 01.09.2020 to 07.09.2020 – Normal Examination fees
- From 08.09.2020 to 21.09.2020 – Normal Examination fees plus 100/-
- From 22.09.2020 to 30.09.2020 – Normal Examination fees plus 200/-
JAIIB Exam pattern:
- The exam will be a computer based online examination.
- The exam will comprise of 120 questions in all which will include case studies as well.
- The total weightage of the marks will be 100 marks.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours/ 120 minutes.
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- The medium of the exam is Hindi/ English.
|Exam||No. Of questions||Max. Marks||Qualifying marks||Duration||Negative marking||Exam mode|
|Principles & Practices of banking||120||100||50||2 hours||No||Online|
|– accounting & finance for bankers||120||100||50||2 hours||No||Online|
|Legal & Regulatory aspects of banking||120||100||50||2 hours||No||Online|
For any other details regarding JAIIB Exam pattern check the website at www.iibf.org.in.