JAIIB Exam Pattern:
The Indian Institute of banking and Finance conducts the Junior Associate of Indian institute of Bankers popularly known as JAIIB exam for banking professionals. The JAIIB exam pattern will help candidates prepare meticulously for the exam.
- The JAIIB exam is open for candidates already in the banking and finance sector.
- The candidate must ensure that his employer is a member of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
- The candidate must have passed matric exam or its equivalent.
- If the candidate has not cleared matric exam but working in the banking sector, he is eligible for appearing JAIIB.
- Candidates who have passed matric and are working as subordinate staff of recognized bank.
- 1st attempt: 2400/-
- 2nd attempt: 1000/-
- 3rd attempt: 1000/-
- 4th attempt: 1000/-
- The examination fee must be paid online through credit or debit or any other net banking options.
JAIIB exam pattern:
- The examination is a computer based online exam.
- The exam consists of multiple choice objective questions (MCQ) and case studies.
- The medium of the exam is Hindi or English.
- The candidate has to indicate the medium of the exam at the time of registration. The medium cannot be changed later.
- The duration of the examimation is 2 hours or 120 minutes.
- The total number of questions that will be asked is 120.
- The total weightage of the examination is 100 marks.
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
- The exam consists of 3 papers. These include the following:
- Principles and Practices of Banking
- Accounting and Finance for Banks
- Legal and Regulatory Aspects of banking
- The candidate must secure the minimum marks of 50 out of 100 to pass the exam.
- If a candidate secures a minimum 45% in each subject and aggregate 50% marks in all subjects will also be declared passed.
- The candidate must pass the exam within 2 years or 4 consecutive attempts.
For any further details regarding the JAIIB exam pattern check the website at http://www.iibf.org.in .