J B College Admission 2020:
The Jagannath Barooah College, popularly known as J B College was established in Jorhat, Assam in the year 1930. The J B College has 19 departments which include Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Botany, Chemistry, Physics and Electronics, Statistics and Zoology, Mathematics, Assamese, Bengali, English and Functional English, Geography, Geology, Hindi, History, Philosophy, Political Science and Sanskrit. These department offer numerous under graduate, post graduate courses. The J B College admission 2020 has been notified for candidates.
- Under graduate courses:
|B.A Economics||The candidate must have passed class 12th or any other equivalent exams with minimum 45% marks. There is 5% concession for the applicants from the backward group||The college prepares a merit list on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in class 12th|
|BA Political Science|
|B.Sc. Botany and Zoology||The candidate must have passed class 12th with aggregate 60% and have studied the related subjects are eligible to apply. There is 5% concession for the applicants from the backward group.|
- Post graduate courses:
|PGP Geography||The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree and must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks in related subjects. There is 5% concession for the applicants from the backward group.||The admissions are done on the basis of merit only|
|PGP Political Science|
- The candidate must register on the college website with a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill the Common Application form with all the relevant details.
- The candidate must upload all the relevant documents in the specified format. These include the following:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of the signature of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of the mark sheet of classes 10th and 12th.
- Copy of the transfer certificate/ migration certificate/ school leaving certificate.
- Copies of certificate of extracurricular/ sports/ NCC/ others if seeking admission through different categories.
- The application fee must be paid and the completed form must be submitted.