ITI Admission Online Registration:
Constituted under the Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET), the Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) offer professional technical training in numerous specializations. ITI’s run training programs spanning 6 months to 2 years in close to 130 specialties for candidates seeking professional training. ITI admission online registration has been notified for interested candidates.
The UP ITI admission has been notified online by the State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT), Lucknow. There are 305 government ITI’s, 2909 private ITI’s under SCVT that offer training in 80 trades.
- The candidate must be at least 14 years of age and not less as on 1st August 2020.
- Academic qualification:
|Fitter||Passed Class 12th with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology|
|Electrician||Passed Class 12th with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology|
|Turner||Passed Class 12th with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology|
|Mechanist||Passed Class 12th with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology|
|Mechanic tractor||Class 10th with Science|
|Instrument Mechanic||Passed Class 12th with Maths and Physics / Chemistry and Biology|
- General/ BC category: 250/-
- SC/ ST category: 150/-
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card ot other net banking options.
- The candidate must log in to the website of UP ITI.
- The candidate must fill the application form online with all the requisite details.
- The candidate must pay the application fee and submit the completed form.
- The candidate must take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- There is no entrance exam conducted for admission to UP ITI.
- A merit list is prepared on the basis of prior educational qualification.
- The category and reservation of the candidate is taken into consideration and a final merit list is drawn.
For any further details regarding ITI admission online registration check the website at http://www.scvtup.in/hi .