ITI Admission Gujarat 2020:
The Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) is responsible for the running of the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) under the various state governments in the country. ITI admission Gujarat 2020 will be conducted by DET Gujarat for all interested candidates.
Date of start of registration of application: 1st July 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 27th July 2020
- All categories must pay an application fee of 50/- .
- The candidate must pay the application fee online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- The candidate must be at least 14 years of age and not less.
- Reservation of seats will be as per the guidelines laid down by the Government of India.
- Candidates who belong to the state of Gujarat must produce a domicile certificate.
- The candidate must register on the website with a valid email Id and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill in the application with all the requisite details which includes personal information, academic qualification and others.
- The candidate must upload all the specified documents in the required format along with the application form.
- The documents include the following:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport size photograph of the candidate in jpeg format in size not exceeding 50 KB.
- A scanned copy of the signature of the candidate in jpeg format in size not exceeding 50 KB.
- The application form must be filled carefully as it cannot be changed after submission.
- The completed form must be submitted before the last date.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and reservation category.
- The short listed candidates will be called for ITI counselling which includes allocation of seats and verification of documents.
For any further details regarding ITI admission Gujarat 2020 check the website at https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/# .