ISI Admission 2020:
The Indian Statistical Institute has released a notification regarding admissions to its various courses. The ISI has campuses across India in Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, and Tezpur. ISI admission 2020 helps interested candidates gain admission to this prestigious institute.
Here are the details of the ISI admission 2020:
ISI admission will be offered in the various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. These include B.Math (Hons.), B. Stat (Hons.), M. Math, M. Stat, MS (QE), MS (LIS), MS (QMS), M. Tech (CS), M. Tech (QROR), M. Tech (CRS) and others.
Date of start of registration of application: 14th February 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 6th March 2020
Date of payment of fees: 14th February till 10th March 2020
Date of release of admit card: 20th April 2020
Date of exam: 10th May 2020
Date of declaration of result: 1st week of June 2020
The eligibility criteria varies for the different courses.
Under graduate course
- The candidate must have completed class 12th from a recognized board/ school.
- The candidate must have studies Maths and English as compulsory subjects in class 12th.
- Candidates appearing for class 12th exam are also eligible to apply.
Post graduate course
- M.Math: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree/ B.Tech/ B.E with Maths as a subject/ B.Stat from ISI.
- M.Stat: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree/ B.E/ B.Tech with Statistics as a subject/ B.Math from ISI / PG Diploma in Statistical methods and analytics from ISI.
- M.Tech (CS): The candidate must possess a B.E/ B.Tech/ Master’s in Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Electronic Science/Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent.
- MS (QE): The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and must have studies Maths as a compulsory subject in class 12th.
- The application form is available online on the website of ISI.
- The candidate must register himself on the website and get a unique user ID and password.
- The candidate must fill the application form with the requisite details.
- The candidate must upload the scanned copies of the documents and also pay the fee online.
- After submitting the completed application, the candidate must take a print out of the application for future use.
- Admission will be granted on the basis of merit secured in the entrance exam and the interview.
- General: 1250/-
- Female general candidates: 750/-
- Reserved categories: 625/-
For any further queries or details regarding ISI admission 2020 check the website at www.isical.ac.in.