The Indian School of Business was established in 1999 and is one of the leading business schools in the country. The aim of ISB was to “create and disseminate research-based knowledge in management that influences scholarship, practice and policy; develop and enhance business leadership through innovative world-class programs in management; utilize the knowledge and expertise to engage with business, government and society, and to contribute to the welfare and development of the community at the local, national, and global levels; and have a distinguished faculty from India and abroad teach courses and provide a global perspective in Post Graduate and Executive Education programs.” ISB admissions have been notified on its website for all interested candidates.
Here are the details of the ISB admissions:
ISB Hyderabad offers the following courses:
- PGP Management
- PGP pro for working professionals
- PGPMAX for senior executives
- PGPMFAB for family business
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The candidate must possess a valid GRE/ GMAT score.
- The candidate must possess 2 years of work experience full time.
- The candidate must possess a valid TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE score
The candidates are selected on the basis of the following:
- Personal attributes
- Academic performance and record
- Professional qualities/ work quality
- Interview performance
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the following:
- Leadership potential
- Personal attributes
- Work experience with respect to both quantity and quality
- Strong communication skills
- Achievement oriented
- Academic performance in the under graduate program and interview
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university/ college.
- The candidate does not need any work experience.
- The candidate will be evaluated on the following:
- Business leadership potential
- Family business knowledge
- Work experience
- Academic performance in under graduate program
- Performance in the BAT exam
- Scale and size of the business
- The candidate must possess a graduate / post graduate degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks.
- The candidate must possess a valid GATE/ GRE score.
ISB offers many other course programs as part of its academic curricula. For further details regarding ISB admissions check the website at https://www.isb.edu/ampi/admissions .