IP University Admission 2020:
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, often called IP University was established in 1998. The IP University was founded with the aim of “facilitating and promoting studies, research and extension work in emerging areas of higher education with focus on professional education especially engineering, technology, management studies, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, education, law, and others and also to achieve excellence in these and connected fields.” The IP University admission 2020 has been notified on the official portal of the university along with all major dailies in the country.
Date of start of registration of application: 3rd March 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 31st March 2020
Date of CET: 25th April to 5th May 2020
The IP University conducts a Common Entrance Test for granting admission to various courses and programs. The CET is a computer-based online examination. The IP University CET form must be filled online only. IP University admission form are available for the following:
- CET based course
- Non CET based course
- Courses where admission is on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying exam.
- All categories: 1200/- excluding processing charges and taxes.
- The fee can be paid online through debit/ credit card or other net banking options.
- Candidate can apply for more than 1 course.
- Candidate applying for more than 1 course must submit separate application forms for respective CET.
- The candidate will have to submit correct personal details as per the class 10th certificate and equivalent.
- The candidate will also have to give their Aadhar number in the application form.
- The candidate must register themselves on the website to get the applicant profile.
- On completing the applicant profile the candidate must fill the application form and submit the course details.
- The candidate must pay the application fee and submit all the requisite details along with the relevant documents.
- The documents that must be uploaded are as follows:
- Scanned photo with a white background must be taken recently on or after 1st January 2020
- A scanned copy of the left thumb impression.
- A scanned copy of signature in running hand.
- The format of the documents must be as follows:
Scanned images Format Size
Photograph JPG / GIF 10 KB – 100 KB
Signature JPG / GIF 10 KB – 100 KB
For any further queries regarding IP University admission 2020 check the website at http://www.ipu.ac.in/admission2020notices.php .