Infosys Exam Pattern:
Infosys is one of the leading computer giants not only in the country but in the world too. The Tech Giant conducts regular on campus and off campus recruitment drives to catch talented people. Infosys conducts a recruitment exam as part of its selection procedure. The Infosys exam pattern will help guide the eligible candidates to prepare for the exam in a sysytematic manner.
Here are the details of the Infosys exam pattern:
Infosys conducts on campus and off campus recruitment drives to scout for talent. The selection procedure comprises of 3 stages, which include the following:
- Written exam
- Technical round
- HR round
The Infosys exam comprises of an aptitude test which present all kinds of tricky question for the candidates to hack.
- The candidate must have secured at least 60% in class 10th and 12th.
- The candidate must have secured 65% and above in B.Tech.
- The candidate must not have more than 2 years of gap in education.
Infosys exam pattern:
- The Infosys exam is a computer based online test.
- The exam comprises of 4 sections which include the following:
- Logical reasoning
- Quantitative aptitude
- Verbal English
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour 35 minutes/ 95 minutes.
|Logical||35 mins||15 Questions|
|Quants||25 mins||10 Questions|
|Verbal||35 mins||40 Questions|
|Total||95 mins||65 Questions|
- The marking scheme does not include any negative marking.
- There is a sectional time limit in the written test.
- You can swap between the questions in a section as per choice. However you cannot swap between different questions in different sections.
- The difficulty level of the exam ranges between moderately difficult to difficult.
- A sectional cut off is earmarked to select candidates. Each section has a different cut off and is usually at least 50% to 60%.
- Candidate who qualify in the written test are called for the interview.
For any further details of the Infosys exam pattern check the website at https://www.infosys.com/careers/ .