Indian Naval Academy Admissions 2019:
The Indian Naval Academy, popularly known as NAVAC or INA is located at Ezhimala, Kerala. The NAVAC is responsible for providing the basic training for all officers inducted in the Indian Navy. The NAVAC established in 1969 and is in the pristine backwaters between Mount Dilli and Kavvayi. It is a well-equipped state of the art training academy where cadets go in and come out as officers. The Indian Naval Academy admission 2019 is held every year through a common entrance exam.
Here are the details of the Indian Naval Academy admissions 2019:
There are various ways through which you can get admission in the Indian Naval Academy 2019.
- The candidate must be a male to gain admission to NDA.
- The male candidate must be between the age limit of 16 ½ to 19 ½ years.
- The candidate must have passed class 12th in Science with Physics and Maths as the main subject.
- If the candidate clears NDA, he must complete 3 years of basic training at NDA and is then must go to NAVAC for a year and can do his specialization in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical engineering or Naval Architecture.
– The interested candidate can apply after class 12th.
– The candidate must have passed class 12th in science with Physics and Maths.
– The candidate will be shortlisted and called for interview for final selection.
– The candidate is awarded a B.Tech from JNU in Electronics & Communication or Mechanical Engineering.
- The candidate who have completed B.Sc with Physics and Maths or B.E can apply for admission at the Indian Naval Academy.
- The candidate must appear for a written examination following which they are called for an SSB and medicals.
- A candidate who has completed graduation can apply for the various graduate entries to the Indian Naval Academy.
- The candidate is called for an SSB directly.
The interested candidates can check the employment news and the major vernaculars and the government notifications for Indian Naval Academy admissions 2019.