As the name suggests, this article is about Indian Bank PO results 2018.
Indian Bank recently conducted the Probability Officer (PO) written test on 6th October. A large number of students appeared for the exam. The result for the preliminary exam is declared on 17th October 2018. The Indian bank also recently released the PO written test question paper solution on its portal, Indian bank.in. the candidates who appeared for the exam and they still did not know about can still check the PO question paper solution PDF on the official website of the Indian bank.
The candidates who have given the exam can check the result or merit list and cut off on the official website of the bank. Below mentioned are the easy steps with the help of which you can check your result.
1) For checking the result, the candidate has to visit the Indian Bank Portal that is Indian bank.in
2) On the homepage, you have to look for the link ‘Probability Officer Results 2018’.
3) when you find the link, click on the link and enter all the required details.it shall be noted that the details shall be entered carefully.
4) Then once you enter the details click on submit or get the result button.
5) The result will then easily get downloaded.
6) it shall also be noted that you can also check the Cut-off marks from the same page.
7) You shall check whether you’ve qualified for next round or you have not. Save the printout of the result for further verification.
The candidate shall note that he/she will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also the candidate shall secure a minimum total score in order to be shortlisted for the interview round. Shortlisting of candidates for the interview round will depend on the vacancies available and on the basis of that cut off will be decided.
Before the interview round is completed, the scores obtained in the online Main examination would not be shared with the candidates who are shortlisted for interview. Also, The Indian Bank will conduct the mains examination for qualified candidates in the month of November, 4th November. The candidate shall get ready for the main exams. You just need to give your best by working hard.
So, that’s all about Indian bank PO results 2018.
Also, read:- NEET cut off 2018 for MBBS in Delhi