IIT Madras M.Tech Admission 2020:
The Indian Institute of Technology is one of the most prestigious center of learning and education. IIT Madras offers numerous undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and research courses. IIT Madras M.Tech admission 2020 has been notified on the IIT Madras website.
Date of start of online registration: 1st week of March 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 2nd week of April 2020
Date of suitability test/ interview: last week of April 2020
- GATE score is mandatory to gain admission to M.Tech in IIT Madras.
- The candidate must have qualified GATE 2018/ 2019/2020.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Architecture/ Engineering/ Technology from a recognized institute.
- The candidate must possess a master’s degree in Life Sciences/ Maths/ Chemistry/ Physics from a recognized university.
- Candidates with degree from the distance/ correspondence mode will have to appear for the suitability test/ interview as decided by the department.
- Candidates appearing for final year examination can also appear for M.Tech.
- IIT Graduates:
- Candidates who possess a B.Tech degree from IIT and a CGPA score of 8 and above can apply for IIT Madras M.Tech admission 2020 without GATE score.
- Sponsored Candidates:
- Candidates employed and sponsored by the government organization/ industry/ public sector/ private sector with a minimum 2 years work experience can apply.
- The candidate must possess a B.E/ B.Tech with a minimum 60% aggregate marks in all 4 years from a recognized college.
- The candidates must have AMIE/ associate membership are also eligible.
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: 200/-
- Others: 400/-
Candidates must register themselves on the official website with all the relevant details for IIT Madras M.Tech admission 2020 at http://mtechadm.iitm.ac.in/index.php .