Pandu College Admission 2020:
The Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur was established in 2008 under the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The IIT Jodhpur was founded with the aim to “Create a vibrant technology institute that incubates and promotes learning, research, invention and eventually innovation; prepare competent Technology Graduates ready to meet Grand Challenges of India; train active functionaries of a process-driven professional institute; facilitate builders of an internationally competitive academic institute, and provide technology innovation as a force to as many industries as possible for economic value creation.” IIT Jodhpur offers several undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. IIT Jodhpur Ph.D. admission 2020 has been notified on the website for all interested candidates.
Date of start of registration of application: Throughout the year
Last date for submission of application: 30th May 2020
Last date for submission of application for Semester 2: 20th October 2020
IIT Jodhpur offers admission to the following courses:
- Core Sciences
- Ph.D. (Chemistry)
- Ph.D. (Mathematics)
- Ph.D. (Physics)
- Engineering Sciences
- Ph.D. (Biosciences and Bioengineering)
- Ph.D. (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering)
- Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering)
- Ph.D. (Metallurgical & Materials Engineering)
- Ph.D. (Chemical Engineering)
- Ph.D. (Civil and Infrastructure Engineering)
- Inter-disciplinary Areas
- Ph.D. (Robotics and Mobility Systems)
- Ph.D. (Science of Intelligence)
- Ph.D. (Digital Humanities)
- Ph.D. (IOT & Applications)
- Ph.D. (Quantum Information and Computation)
- Ph.D. (Smart Healthcare)
- Ph.D. (Space Science & Technologies)
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Ph.D. (Humanities & Social Sciences)
- Ph.D. (Management and Entrepreneurship)
- General/ Others category: 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD category: 150/-
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
Ph.D. Program (Regular)
- The candidate must not be a registered student in any other academic program in India or abroad, and shall not be a full-time or part-time employee of any organization in India or abroad.
- The applicant must possess a master’s degree in engineering/ pharmacy/ agricultural science/ science/ humanities/ social sciences/ management with at least 60% marks/ 6.0 CPI/ CGPA.
- The candidate must possess a MBBS with MD/MS, BVSc with MVSc, BDS with MDS, BPTh with MPTh, BOTh with MOTh or equivalent with at least 60% marks/ 6.0 CPI or CGPA in bachelor’s degree
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree of minimum four-year duration in engineering/ science/ medicine/ pharmacy/ agricultural science/ veterinary science or equivalent with at least 70% marks/ 7.0 CPI or CGPA.
Ph.D. Program (Sponsored/External/Part-time)
- The candidate must possess a master’s degree in engineering/ pharmacy/ agricultural science/ science/ humanities/ social sciences/ management with at least 60% marks/ 6.0 CPI or CGPA
- The candidate must possess MBBS with MD/MS, BVSc with MVSc, BDS with MDS, BPTh with MPTh, BOTh with MOTh or equivalent with at least 60% marks/ 6.0 CPI or CGPA in bachelor’s degree
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree of minimum four-years in engineering/ science/ medicine/ pharmacy/ agricultural science/ veterinary science or equivalent with at least 70% marks/ 7.0 CPI or CGPA.
- The candidate must have a minimum 2 years of work experience in industry/R&D laboratories/Academic Institutions at the time of registration.
- The candidate must qualify the written test and/or interview conducted by IIT Jodhpur.
Ph.D. Program (Indian Nationals Residing Abroad (INRA) and Foreign Nationals):
- The admission in the category will be done after strict scrutiny of academic qualifications and work experience.
- Department will conduct VC based interview. The candidates will be admitted as Self-Financing Student (Full program).
- The applications of foreign nationals sponsored by the Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR)/ Study in India program/ other GOI programs must apply through proper channel as specified on their official websites.
For any further details regarding IIT Jodhpur PhD admission 2020 check the website at http://iitj.ac.in/academics/index.php?id=acad_program&&prog=51 .