IIT JODHPUR M.TECH ADMISSION 2020
IIT Jodhpur was established in 2008 with a view to “promote technology thought and action, and prepares needed technical human resources to meet the technology challenges of the nation.” IIT Jodhpur M.Tech admission 2020 has been notified on the website for all interested candidates.
Here are the details of IIT Jodhpur M.Tech admission 2020:
Date to the registration of application starts: 1st March 2020
Last date to submit completed application: 30th May 2020
IIT Jodhpur offers M.Tech in the following disciplines:
- Bioscience & Bioengineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Sensors and Internet of Things
- Data and Computational Sciences
- Advanced Manufacturing and Design
- Thermofluids Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineering with specialization in Environmental Engineering
- Infrastructure Engineering with specialization in Energy
- General / OBC candidates: 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD candidates: 150/-
- The application fee must be paid online through credit or debit card or any other net banking option.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Science or master’s in Science/ Pharmacy/ MCA/ Medical Sciences/ veterinary sciences/ agricultural sciences or any equivalent degree.
- The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.0.
- A valid GATE Score is compulsory for admission M.Tech.
|M.Tech Admission Process||M.Tech Selection Process|
|IIT Jodhpur GATE-Based M.Tech Admission Process||IIT Jodhpur GATE-based M.Tech admissions are primarily based on GATE score or merit. |
IIT Jodhpur prepares a GATE cutoff and shortlists the applicants who have cleared the GATE cutoff of IIT Jodhpur.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for a separate written exam or interview. If the number of shortlisted candidates is more, IIT Jodhpur will conduct a separate written test. If the number of shortlisted candidates is less, the candidates will be directly called for interview.
The final selection for the M.Tech course will be based on GATE merit, performance in written test/ interview, and past academic record.
The selected candidates will have to accept the admission offer and pay the course fee.
|IIT Jodhpur M.Tech Admission Process for IIT B.Tech Graduates||IIT Jodhpur offers M.Tech admission to IIT B.Tech graduates if they have an overall CGAP of 8.00 out of 10 in a B.Tech degree. |
IIT Jodhpur reserves seats for IIT B.Tech graduates.
- The candidate must register on the official website of IIT Jodhpur with a valid Email ID and mobile number.
- The candidate must fill in all the requisite details along with the specified documents.
- The application fee must be paid and the completed application form must be submitted before the due date.
For any further details regarding IIT Jodhpur M.Tech admission 2020 check the website at http://iitj.ac.in/academics/index.php?id=acad_program&&prog=49 .