Patna University PG Admission 2020:
Steeped in history, the Patna University was the answer to the educational quests of many bright students. The Patna University was established in 1917 and ever since has been at the helm of imparting quality education to students from all over. The Patna University PG admission 2020 has been notified by the university on its official website.
Date of start of registration of application for postgraduate courses: 3rd April 2020
Last date to submit completed application for postgraduate courses: 15th June 2020
Patna University offers a variety of post graduate courses which include M.A, M.Com, M.Sc. and others. Admission to PG courses is on the basis of an entrance exam conducted by the university. The university offers the following programs:
- M.A in Ancient Indian History & Archaeology, Economics, Geography, Home Science, History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology.
- M.A in Arabic, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Bengali, English, Hindi, Maithili, Persian, Urdu.
- M.Com in applied economics and commerce, vanijya.
- Diploma in Public Administration and International relations.
- M.Sc. in Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Zoology.
- An application fee of 500/- is charged.
- The application fee can be paid online through credit or debit card or other net banking options.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee by cash through a bank challan at any Allahabad Bank branch. The challan can be downloaded from the Patna University examination portal.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/ institute.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum 50% in graduation in the relevant discipline.
- For admission to MBA, the candidate must have a valid CAT, XAT, MAT, JMET or ATMA score.
For any further details regarding Patna University PG admission 2020 check the website at www.patnauniversity.ac.in.