IIT Delhi Ph.D. Admission 2020:
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the premier institutes for higher learning in the country. The institute was established with the aim to “contribute to India and the World through excellence in scientific and technical education and research; to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society, and remain a source of pride for all Indians.” The mission of IIT Delhi is to “generate new knowledge by engaging in cutting-edge research and to promote academic growth by offering state-of-the-art undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs; to identify, based on an informed perception of Indian, regional and global needs, areas of specialization upon which the institute can concentrate; to undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long-term interaction with academia and industry, and to develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginatively gifted leaders can emerge in a range of professions.” IIT Delhi offers numerous undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral courses. The IIT Delhi Ph.D. admission 2020 has been notified on the website.
Here are the details of the IIT Delhi PhD admission 2020:
IIT Delhi conducts part time and full time PhD programs in numerous specializations.
Date of start of availability of online application: 1st week of March 2020
Last date to submit completed application: last week of March 2020
Date of test/ interview: 1st week of May 2020
|Course / Program||Qualification||Percentage / Percent Marks|
|PhD program||MTech / ME/ MD / MSc / MBA / MA / MBBS||60 percent marks or 6.75 CGPA on a 10-point scale. 70 percent marks or 7.5 CGPA on a 10-point in B.E/B.Tech or equivalent scale|
- Eligible candidates have to appear for a written test/ interview conducted by the various departments at IIT Delhi where the candidate is seeking admission.
- Admission is granted on the basis of marks in GATE/ UGC-NET/ CSIR-NET/ ICAR or ICMR.
- DST-Inspire scholarship holders are also eligible for admission.
- The final admission is based on the guidelines laid down by the Department Research Committee (DRC) / Centre Research Committee (CRC).
- Selected candidate are called for an interview.
For any further details or queries regarding IIT Delhi PhD admission 2020 check the website at www.iitd.ac.in .